After her 'dil cheez kya hai' for SS, now you'll want to see Aarti to Vish singing corny 'inn aankho ki masti' n 'mujh pe ye kisne hara rang dala'?
Too cringe worthy!👎🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
After her 'dil cheez kya hai' for SS, now you'll want to see Aarti to Vish singing corny 'inn aankho ki masti' n 'mujh pe ye kisne hara rang dala'?
Too cringe worthy!👎🏼
I might be the only one who thinks this, but I prefer vishal's jodi with rashmi.
Originally posted by: Plutolilly
I might be the only one who thinks this, but I prefer vishal's jodi with rashmi.
count me in❤️
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Anyway this season no one gives a shit about love, its about hatred and fighting. In the start it was shown it would be about love stories but oh how it changed 🤣
Agreed, the rivalry is the theme of the season, rashmi-shukla, shukla-paras, shahnaz-himanshi, etc.