Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Idhar bhi toh tha notice nahi kiya kya 🤣 https://www.instagram.com/p/B4TBed8F7Ms/?igshid=rcjtep8x6wgi https://www.instagram.com/p/B388N4ulnjN/?igshid=ymkj9iaifrq3
ROFL...
Waise banda bada mast lagg raha hai..☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Idhar bhi toh tha notice nahi kiya kya 🤣 https://www.instagram.com/p/B4TBed8F7Ms/?igshid=rcjtep8x6wgi https://www.instagram.com/p/B388N4ulnjN/?igshid=ymkj9iaifrq3
ROFL...
Waise banda bada mast lagg raha hai..☺️
Congratulations to all btw❤️
Partner..🤗 Kya haal hai..😎
New AT🥳
Though Iam late
Bajaj banke usko bolo jaldi aaneOriginally posted by: WaqtZaya
Abey uska khud ka hai ye "kheti" 🤣
🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Abey uska khud ka hai ye "kheti" 🤣
I did.🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Idhar bhi toh tha notice nahi kiya kya 🤣 https://www.instagram.com/p/B4TBed8F7Ms/?igshid=rcjtep8x6wgi https://www.instagram.com/p/B388N4ulnjN/?igshid=ymkj9iaifrq3
Can't blame tarasti hui AT ki janta. 🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
sur 🤣 that is his own hair 🤣 Kya kya soch lete ho sab 🤣
In a bad mood...chanting vicious words since returning from college and then read the WU and I want to say more but😡....Partner..🤗 Kya haal hai..😎
Going to take shower tab thodi thandak milegi Dimag thik hogaa🤣
one of his reasons for loving Bajaj was the same that he didn't need to colour his hair Because he hates doing it 😂😂😂I know...🤣 But Ankie I am missing KSG and RB and hence mera wishful thinking is running in double speed..
![]()