Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Yush001

Fantastic update rose!👏

Every emotion so beautifully penned, prerna's selflessness won my heart!❤️ 

I'm glad she didn't aborted the child and left everything in the hands of destiny, hope she delivers the symbol of their love without any complications!😃

The story is on an interesting phase now, can't wait to read more. Update soon!🤗

Shalini’s selfishness and prerna’s selflessness has jolted Rishabh. It will be interesting to see how he deals with both the women .

Thanks for appreciating how the emotions of the characters have been portrayed. 

Kira_James thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome  continue soon

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_17

Wonderful part and excellently written 🤗👏

Felt bad for both Rishabh and Prerna.

Rishabh’s worry and care for Prerna and Prerna’s love for Rishabh. 

Hope everything goes well with delivery and expect to read more PreRish scenes particularly Rishabh taking care of Prerna.

First time Rishabh took stand for Prerna against Shalini, felt good about it. 

Rishabh has started to realise that he’s responsible towards Prerna and his child. Therefore he will do whatever he can to ensure they are safe and sound. For that if he has to fight Shalini, he will. 

Thanks for your feedback.

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalivaswani86

This is so fantastic. How come one not fall in love with this Prerna.. :) Please update soon. And a request can u update your story on watpad with all the parts u have written. It is easy to track the story updates there .. 

Thanks for the appreciation. Hope you continue to enjoy this story 

But sorry, I don’t have an account on watpad. I’m only active on IF.

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

great update. that was one hell of a twist. net shalini will be well happy but RB's gonna fall for P hard.  can't wait for the next update. 

With this Shalini has fallen really low in his eyes and Prerna has risen quite high..this distance will be difficult for Shalini to eliminate. 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Finally the much awaited re-union has happened....but boy,what a re-union it was!!Where he was impatient to spend some time with his child and here he was asked to choose between the life of his child and the mother....I can't even imagine the turmoil he must have gone through in that moment....but still he took a decision to save her,disregarding his wishes....his wife's....his sacrifices....everything....but then how will Prerna ever let him sacrifice his happiness....so she went against him this time and decided to keep the baby....she has understood him in such an internal level that even Shalini,being his wife,failed to understand in all these years....that is a bond that can never be ignored....it will come in to play again and again in their lives...waiting to see Rishabh's next step now....as usual a fantastic update....

Yes Rishabh was eager to be with Prerna and his baby but definitely not like this. The sight of Prerna bleeding and collapsing before him, scared the hell out of him. And then to save Prerna he had to sacrifice his child was another shocker for him. 

But Prerna being the selfless and caring one, opted to keep the baby for his happiness..it’s something he’ll never be able to repay. 

Thanks for sharing your wonderful thoughts.

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: doni94

Awesome  continue soon

Sure. Will update soon 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful chapter. ❤️ love was bound to make way in their story. Hope even he realises soon.😊

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

L

❤️

V

E

D

I

T

!