Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wonderful part and excellently written 🤗👏

Felt bad for both Rishabh and Prerna.

Rishabh’s worry and care for Prerna and Prerna’s love for Rishabh. 

Hope everything goes well with delivery and expect to read more PreRish scenes particularly Rishabh taking care of Prerna.

First time Rishabh took stand for Prerna against Shalini, felt good about it. 

Edited by sneha_17 - 4 years ago
anjalivaswani86 thumbnail

This is so fantastic. How come one not fall in love with this Prerna.. :) Please update soon. And a request can u update your story on watpad with all the parts u have written. It is easy to track the story updates there .. 

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

great update. that was one hell of a twist. net shalini will be well happy but RB's gonna fall for P hard.  can't wait for the next update. 

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally the much awaited re-union has happened....but boy,what a re-union it was!!Where he was impatient to spend some time with his child and here he was asked to choose between the life of his child and the mother....I can't even imagine the turmoil he must have gone through in that moment....but still he took a decision to save her,disregarding his wishes....his wife's....his sacrifices....everything....but then how will Prerna ever let him sacrifice his happiness....so she went against him this time and decided to keep the baby....she has understood him in such an internal level that even Shalini,being his wife,failed to understand in all these years....that is a bond that can never be ignored....it will come in to play again and again in their lives...waiting to see Rishabh's next step now....as usual a fantastic update....

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mitras

Oh what a wonderful update. The character in here, their relation with each other and the plot has been so beautifully written by you. Words will fail to explain what a wonderful writer you are😊

Thanks so much for appreciating the characters and the story line that’s so different from the show. 

Me, wonderful writer? So sweet. Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Bajaj wanted to give a pleasant surprise. But instead he got a shock seeing Prerna like this in pain. Veena got the shock of her life too knowing that father of Prerna's child is Shalini's husband. So finally the issue is out in open. Shalini tried to hide this from both Bajaj and Prerna. But life has it's own way of revealing things. He got to know and he decided to save her even after knowing that he would lose the only opportunity of having his own child. As expected Shalini opposed but in front of Bajaj's anger she couldn't do anything. 

Prerna and Bajaj conversation is so emotional. She wanted to keep the baby for Shalini's promise and more importantly for him. She convinced him to keep the child and leave the matter to God. Let's see how this guilt will be handled now.

Lovely update. Please do continue soon.

Yeah quite a shocking update, both for the characters and the readers. None were expecting something like this. 

Today prerna’s selflessness has captivated Rishabh’s heart..though he may find himself guilty but what Prerna has done for him, it has taken their nameless relationship to another level..A level that his wife won’t be able to reach. 

Glad you liked the update. Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aavnii

what an update!, she is ready to sacrifice her life for him... the relation between them is of pain .. and beautifully written by you...

update soon!

True, it’s the pain that they feel for each other that has bonded them and shall keep them together even when they are physically distant. 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Thanks so much for the appreciation 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pori

Rose,

What a beautiful update. I had tears in my eyes. This was amazing. 
The irony of  killing people in Rishab’s life was portrayed in a beautifully crippling way. 
prerna, my darling ♥️♥️ I am astound by her selflessness and care for rishab. 
continue soon

Ohh I’m sorry the update brought tears to your eyes..didn’t wish to make anyone cry but somewhere it feels good that you could feel the emotional turmoil of PreRish. 

Thank you so much 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Thanks so much