No Apu i m not on birdland
Hahaha birdland 🤣🤣🤣 I reside in birdland yaar
I’m going back to zzzz it’s only 2.30 am here 😴😴😴
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No Apu i m not on birdland
Hahaha birdland 🤣🤣🤣 I reside in birdland yaar
I’m going back to zzzz it’s only 2.30 am here 😴😴😴
Hahaha birdland 🤣🤣🤣 I reside in birdland yaar
I’m going back to zzzz it’s only 2.30 am here 😴😴😴
Good night 😴
you can call me Rosh apu 🥰Awe Thank you Roshni 😘😘 Yep absolutely fine.
Hi everyone,
Could I also join you all in this fun thread please? I’m Aparna, a fan of khkt show. 😊
Welcome aboard Appu😊
Originally posted by: smile10000
https://twitter.com/ShelS_tweets/status/1193606267836592133?s=20
They won in this category. 🥳
Yesterday itself, the singer posted about being nominated.
When I had checked the list, this was the only category in which the show was nominated.
Guys does anyone have the link of the title track in mp3 format?
Will watch in in an hour! Tum TV pe dekhti ho???