
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Thank you. :)
Sameer Aman scene was 🤣
OMG hilarious!🤣
Go watch it
That gif🤣
They'll flash this only on screen when Chotu secret is revealed🤣
Episode number? I'll watch that tomorrow
Ruk dekhne de.
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Thank you. :)
Anytime. I have watched every episode multiple times. I guess mujhe toh unke servants ke naam bhi yaad honge.. 😂😆
Episode 11 mostly.