Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 20

Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely update di....

Emotional one...

Continue soon plz...

Emotional but amazing update di..... Ishu remember the time... Raman change her car tyre and ishu thanked him... She come to hospital and got busy in her work... After some time a nurse informed her about a immergency ... She come outside and saw shagun screaming in pain and Raman consoling her... Ishu attend her .... Raman waiting for them outside... She come and informed him that everything is fine.... After some time she come for visit and heard some one is screaming... She come to that room to know the matter and heard Raman and shagun's convo... She asked him that she want her treatment their only... Raman tried to make her understand but she gave threat to him that if he didn't let her treat their she will abort the child.... Shagun... 😡😡😡... Disgusting... Ishu felt bad for him.... In present time... Ishu thought what made Raman like this... Why he became heartless..... She again remember that day when she fall for him.... She remember that she delivered rooh that day and how Raman read her file and come to know about her problem... How nicely he made her understand.... And let her kept his baby's name.... That scene was beautiful di... So so so beautiful... ❤❤❤❤... . Ishu decided to make Raman fine... She decided to lessen his and rooh's pain ... She switched on her phone and find many missed calls and massage from her parents and bhallas... She come home and find everyone there..... Rooh asked her that she promised that she will come soon... Ishu told her that next time she will never leave her.... Amma told her that now she will never meet with rooh... What... Ab amma ko kya ho gaya... Naya twist... Interesting... Plz plz update soon di and thanks for pm di.. 

Mind blowing update really to good poor ruhi she want ishita very become her mum ma is hita was really shocked...ruhi was askin her...amma didn't rights with ruhi...bhalla want ishita married raman. ..ishita tell to bhalla 'she want speak with raman...plc update soon

This one is specially for srini,enjoy.

PART 7

Bhallas went back leaving ruhi with iyers while they were just looking at bhallas.

They all sat together and Amma came with three mugs of filter coffee for them and they start sipping it slowly in complete harmony.

Seeing noone saying anything finally appa said-kya soch rahi ho??

Amma and Ishita both looked at him and Amma said-to be precise,I can't decide.pehle jab unn logon ne yeh baat kahi ,I was really angry but ab unki bebasi sunn Kar,I just can't decide.santoshi aur Mr bhalla ne hamesha Ishita ko bahut pyaar diya hai .uski problem jaante hue bhi kabhi usse ruhi se milne se nahi roka .they always let her meet ruhi and now ruhi is so fond of ishu's love ,that she want our ishu as her mother.and they r stuck.agar woh kuch nahi karenge toh ruhi dur chali jayegi aur shayad unka beta bhi.apni beti ki khushi ke baare mein sochti hoon toh lagta hai ,kabhi aisa naa hone doon but thinking about bhallas,they really don't have a choice.nahi samajh aa raha Kya karun,kaise react karun.

Appa-baat toh tumhari sahi hai,apne bachche ko takleef mein dekhne se jyada takleef kisi aur cheez ki nahi hoti.and their son is really in pain.dekha tha usse,he was almost crying even in his drunkark state.bura bhi lag raha tha usse dekh kar.he was in really bad state.he said making Ishita look at him.

Ishita-bahut buri haalat thi Kya??she asked in concern.

Appa-haan,aur ho bhi kyun naa,he lost everything because of his wife and now his wife want to snatch his only happiness.main jaanta hoon ,koi kitna bhi kahe but no father in this world can hate his child.

Ishita-haan,aur woh bhi Raman jaise.murugan Kya ho raha hai mere Raman ke saath,kyun ho raha hai aisa.she was thinking when her Amma asked-tumne Kya socha hai??

Ishita-i don't know Amma,main bhi bahut pyaar karti hoon ruhi se and really want to help them but I can't decide anything.

Appa-yes,it's a big decision.but I really feel for the family .ek aurat ne kaise barbaad kar diya unka ghar.they were literally begging for our help.kaise manaa karenge unhe.

Amma-mujhe bhi kuch nahi samajh aa raha.she was saying when ruhi came and said-mujhe bhookh lagi hai,neend bhi aa rahi hai.

Ishita called ruhi to herself and she went to Ishita .Ishita picked her in her arms and said-kya khayega mera baby??

Ruhi-doodh peena hai.

Ishita nodded and went to take milk for her.after that she went to her room taking ruhi along.

Ruhi drank her milk and settled next to ishita.ishita start caressing her hair like trying to remember the touch of her little ruhi .she lovingly kissed ruhi's temple and said-i love u bachcha.

Ruhi smiled fully hearing this and said-i love u too aunty,aap Meri mumma banegi naa.

Ishita-yes baby,I will become ur mumma.she said smiling making ruhi happy.

Ruhi hugged her happily and thanked her.

Ishita broke the hug and said-achcha rooh,aapne papa se baat ki.

Ruhi made a sad face and said-nahi,papa ruke hi nahi.woh hume ghar drop karke chale gaye.

Ishita-u wanted to talk to him naa??

Ruhi-haan,I wanted to talk to him,hug him tight.woh kitne din baad aayen hai .mujhe unse bahut baat karne ka mann hai.woh mujhse baat karenge naa,mujhse pyaar karenge naa.

Ishita-yes baby,we will make him love u.

Ruhi-and u too.she said smiling making Ishita think-i don't know he will ever love me or not,but I will surely make him a happy person like he was before.she was thinking patting ruhi and she slept in no time.

Ishita look at her and softly pecked her temple.

Ishita-u r my baby,rooh.aaj se nahi tab se jab se tum paida hui thi.ur papa told me that u belongs to me only.shayad main issliye hi maa nahi ban sakti kyunki meri kismat mein tumhari maa banna likha hai .I will marry ur papa and become ur mumma.yahin toh ek khwaab hai joh Maine hamesha dekha tha,Raman ki dulhan banna.ab shayad yeh khwaab pura ho jaaye but Kya Raman manenge.

On other hand,Mr and Mrs bhalla were sitting in tension when Raman came out .he was looking fine then before.he sat next to his parent and said-aap log kuch kehna chahte hai .kyun mujhe jagaya ??

Mr bhalla gave him a glass of limewater and said-have it,we need to talk .

Raman had it making a dirty face and said-now tell me.

Mr bhalla-what is this ,raman.aise sharab pi kar aana,achcha lagta hai Kya??

Raman-sorry papa,itne din baad usse dekh kar,I couldn't control myself.she is so happy,Ashok se Shaadi bhi kar li hai.toh kyun mujhse meri bachchi cheen rahi hai.

Mr bhalla-jaise tu usse jaanta nahi.forget her ,and think how we r going to tackle this situation.

Raman-i don't know,kuch soch hi nahi paa raha tha.kal chal Kar lawyer se milte hai.

Mr bhalla-we consulted him and he gave one suggestion.agar tumhe thik lage toh.

Raman-kya papa,I can do anything for my ruhi.

Mr bhalla-woh ladki yaad hai jisse ruhi ne chuna hai.

Raman -yes,Kya hua usse??

Toshiji-u have to marry her.she said making him spill the limewater.

Raman-kya,aap log pagal ho gaye hai.how can u even think this ki main dobara kissi se Shaadi karunga .itna achcha experience hone ke baad bhi.

Mr bhalla-its not like that Raman,we do understand ur pain.but tu bhi hamari baat samajh ,agar yeh nahi hua toh shagun jeet jayegi aur ruhi humse dur ho jayegi.

Raman-what rubbish,aisa kaise ho sakta hai ki koi raasta naa ho.i will dig a way out.usse paise de dunga dher saare ,woh khud written mein de degi and I am a good father and fit for ruhi's custody.haan yeh sahi rahega.kitne paise mein woh maan jayegi.let me talk to her,give me her number.

Toshiji-woh aisi ladki nahi hai,woh bahut achchi ladki hai.

Raman-duniya mein koi ladki achchi nahi hoti.a good girl is a myth,there r only greedy girls.just give me her number ,I will talk to her and make her agree.yaa phir give me her address,main abhi jaa Kar baat karta hoon.aur ruhi Kahan hai??

Toshiji-she is with Ishita only,woh rehta chahti thi uske saath.

Raman-what,Kya maa.meri bachchi ko uske saath bhej diya.kahan hai uska Ghar ,I need to go and bring her back.aise kaise bhej diya usse.

Toshiji-u r overreacting,ruhi usually stay with her,aur woh kahin dur nahi rehti ,she is our neighbour.

Raman-next to us,I am going to bring ruhi back.he said and went out without hearing his parent.

Raman was going to Iyer house when he saw Ishita going somewhere.

Raman-yeh ladki itni raat ko Kahan jaa rahi hai,let me check.shayad mujhe ruhi ki custody paane ka koi raasta mil jaaye.thinking so he went behind Ishita who was going downstairs thinking about the phone call she got few minutes ago.

Flashback

Ishita was laying next to ruhi lost in her thoughts when her phone rang.she picked it seeing an unknown number and said-hello.

A lady answered from another side-i wanna meet u now,niche aao.

Ishita-kaun bol rahi hai??

Lady-wahin jiski beti ko apna bana Kar rakha hai.

Ishita-shagun Khanna,sorry I don't want to meet u.

Shagun-but I want to.niche aao,tumhare faayde ki baat hai.saying so she hung the call.

Ishita-now what she want,I am sure koi ghatiya chaal chalne hi aayi hogi .let me check.she thought and went out of the room to meet shagun.

Flashback end

Ishita-dekhun Kahan hai woh,aur Kya chahti hai mujhse.she was thinking and going downstairs while Raman was behind her to check where she is going in night alone.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Precap-ishra meeting.

Awesome mind blowing fantastic fabulous waiting for the next part

Lovely....update di...

I just hope koyi misunderstanding na ho raman ko...

Continue soonish plz plz 

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

Interesting update.

Ishu is going to meet shaggy. And raman is following her. 

Ab dekhte hai kya hota hai.

Superb . Update soon.

Wowww...interesting update... Continue soon di... 

Superb update

Bhallas went leaving ruhi with iyers amma appa and ishita all were silent amma asked what they are thinking appa said how helpless bhallas have became amma said yes she dont know what to do amma asked ishita what she have decided ishita said she is not getting what to do appa said raman is in pain that too very much ishru scene was nice ishitas pov was nice otherside raman asked his parents what they want to talk mr.bhalla told him what lawyer have said raman got shocked and angry he said he will talk with that girl and will offer her money to give in written he is nice father mr bhalla said she is not that kind of girl she is there neghibour raman went out without listening to them he saw ishita going out he started following her why shagun have called ishita to meet her

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm