Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This one is specially for Umera,enjoy.

PART 24

Ishita was making aaloo ka parantha for Raman when toshiji and simmi came and simmi said-dekha maa,yeh kitni dheet hai,itna sab kuch karke bhi iska dil nahi bhara,chali aayi naatak karne .

Ishita heard them but thought to ignore them as now she was in another world,world full of raman's love and wanted to smile feeling his love for her.

She was busy in her work when toshiji said-itni badtameez ladki dekhi nahi Maine,hum nahi chahte yeh yahan rahen ,tab bhi nahi jaa rahi.

Simmi-aise kaise apni marzi chalayegi,I will throw her out of the kitchen.aye Ishita,nikal yahan se.

Ishita didn't responded so simmi said again to which Ishita replied-i am making food for my husband,main kahin nahi jaa rahi.

Simmi-jaana toh padega,badi aayi khana banane wali.tu kuch nahi iss Ghar ki ,samjhi.she said and Ishita turn hearing this and said-main bahu hoon iss ghar ki aur biwi hoon Raman ki.toh mera pura adhikaar hai iss Ghar par,kitchen par aur apni family par bhi.aur mujhse Mera adhikaar koi nahi cheen sakta.not even u or mummy ji.she said and got busy in her work.

Simmi-iski itni himmat,abhi thik karti hoon ,saying so she was coming to Ishita when Ishita turned again and said-be in ur limit,main koi bechari nahi hoon ki tumhari har bakwaas sunungi.i am strong enough to handle everything,so u better be in ur limit.aur khana sab ke liye ban gaya hai,toh aap log dining table par jaiye, papa ji ko bhi bula lijiye.help r serving the food.

Simmi was about to say something when toshiji said-chod simmi,I don't want any choas anymore.chal yahan se.she said and both went.

Ishita-aapka pyaar hi hai Raman joh mujhe ladhne ki taqat deta hai .she thought and start making parantha for Raman.

She completed her work and told the help to take everything to the table and instructed to not leave the food unattended,till she go and call Raman.

Instructing everyone she went to their room and called Raman .both went downstairs and Ishita saw only Mr and Mrs bhalla was sitting in the dining table while simmi was nowhere.she went to kitchen and saw simmi was drinking water while the parantha was kept there.she got angry and realised she must have done something to the food but the help went taking the parantha before Ishita can say anything.

She went behind the help and saw them serving food to everyone .Raman was about to eat the parantha when Ishita hold his hand .

Raman-kya,bhookh lagi hai.

His parent too look at her.she was feeling awkward to blame simmi again or enquire anything but was determined not to let him eat such horrible food again.so she took a deep breath and said-aap baitho ,main khilaati hoon.

Raman smiled and left the food.ishita sat next to him,tore a piece,dip it into the sauce and eat it.everyone look at her and she said-just checking ,achcha bana hai naa.its good.now u can eat.she said and start feeding raman.he smiled realising the reason behind her behaviour while toshiji and simmi was irked seeing her showing so much authority on Raman.

Raman was just smiling having food from her hand while she was checking every parantha before feeding him.seeing her feeding only him,he too tore a bite and said-tum bhi kha lo,I know tumne bhi kuch nahi khaya hai subah se.

Ishita-i will eat,aap kha lijiye pehle.

Raman-no,no argue,u r eating with me and that's final.he said and both start eating feeding each other while toshiji and simmi were just glaring them.

After sometime,

Raman-i am done,I am tired.main room mein jaa raha hoon.he said and went to his room while Ishita too went to kitchen after having her food.

Toshiji look at Mr bhalla and said-dekh rahen hai aap.how she is showing authority over him.kaise Raman ko taste karke khana khila rahi thi,jaise hum usse zeher de denge.

Mr bhalla-haan dekh raha hoon,and to be true I am really happy the way Ishita is taking care of raman.aapne kabhi mera itna khayal nahi rakha.aur naa simmi ne anurag ka.

Simmi-haan,kyunki hume drama karne ki aadat nahi.

Mr bhalla-kabhi kabhi drama bhi achcha lagta hai.achcha chodo ,tum log apne kaam mein concentrate karo.let them live their life,they r newly married.thoda PDA allowed hai.he said and continued eating his food.

Toshiji was sitting making a face when mr bhalla said-waise bhagwaan raam aur sabri ki Kahani toh suni hogi tum logon ne.he said and went while both made a face .

All had their food and went to their room while Ishita was busy in kitchen work when the help told her to rest while they will finish the work.ishita nodded and went to their room and saw Raman was working on his laptop .

Ishita-mujhe lagaa aap so gaye honge,u were tired naa.

Raman-nahi ,was waiting for u.kahan reh gayi thi.i was waiting for u.

Ishita-was finishing work.

Raman-its not ur job,woh log Kar lenge .

Ishita-tabhi toh aa gayi.

Raman-achcha come to me.i wanna talk .

Ishita went to him and he made her sit beside him.she was thinking what he is going to do when he kept his head on her lap taking her hand in his hand.

He kissed her hand and said-i love u,I love u ,I love u alot.main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon,tum sach bahut achchi ho.meri jaan ho tum.he said in a go making her smile.

Ishita caressed his hair softly and said-achcha ,aisa Kya ho gaya achanak.

Raman-tumse pyaar ho gaya,phir se.and I am loving this feeling of falling in love with u .u know,I am feeling blessed ki tum meri Zindagi mein ho.meri zindagi ka hissa hi,infact meri zindagi ho.i love u alot,meri jaan ho tum.he said kissing her hand again and again making her smile.

She was just caressing his hair softly when he said-maine itna kuch kaha tumhe kuch nahi kehna.

Ishita-main,main Kya kahun.actually kehna hai but I need sometime.

Raman-chalo koi nahi,I am happy with the way our relationship is moving,slowly and steadily.achcha chalo let's sleep.

Ishita nodded half-heartedly as she was liking being near to him.she went to change while Raman was very happy .he thought to do something for her,so he went to make coffee for her.

After fifteen minutes,he came with two mugs of coffee happily and saw her standing with a tense face.

Raman-kya hua,kuch problem hai Kya??

Ishita-meri patient ko labour pain shuru ho gaya hai .mujhe hospital jaana hoga.

Raman-toh,problem Kya hai??

Ishita-itni raat ko jaaungi ,mummy ji ko achcha nahi lagega.

Raman-r u mad,do logon ki zindagi daanv par hai and u r thinking such rubbish.tum doctor ho ,aur tumhari duty sabse pehle hai.get ready,we r going.

Ishita-aap mat jaiye,u r not fine.mujhe bahut time lag sakta hai,shayad raat bhar.

Raman-tab toh mera saath rehna aur bhi jaruri hai.

Ishita-but u were not fine.

Raman-still I will accompany u.chalo end of discussion,u get ready .u can't waste time ,someone is fighting for her and her child's life.he said to which Ishita nodded and went to get ready.

That's all for now,enjoy.

subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Superb 

Loved it 

Thank you so much for the update 

Please update next part soon 

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome....beautiful update di.....

Loved the way ishu is take care of raman...

Continue soon plz 

shavetamehta32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome mind blowing fantastic fabulous waiting for the next update soon

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update

Pata nehi ye toshi ji and simmi jaan sudhregi.

Loved ishra scene.

Update soon.

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Pls update soon its a request 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di..... 

Ishra bonding is getting stronger...... 

Thanks for the pm dear 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Ishita was making aloo paratha for raman when toshiji and simmi came there and started taunting ishita simmi said she will throw her out of kitchen loved ishitas attitude her pov was nice ishita fes raman tasting all parathas simmi and toshiji wers irked toshiji told mr.bhalla see what this ishita was doing mr.bhalla said she did right she and simmi never did this for there husband mr.bhalla said ishra are newly married let them enjoy ishra scene was lovely

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Too good

Ishu is happy in her phases

And gave back nicely to smmi

Please continue soon

mamtasingla thumbnail