Horrible track - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poddav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

now there is no meaning of  Akshan together.... for the freshness in story separation is necessary ...AKSHAT who is chanting Meri antra n now  Meri beti he can live with them (beti Bahu with maa ) happily but for Guddan no love no trust ...she has to move on n Strat n fulfil her wishes n carrier ...akshat has to realise her value n importance ....

Edited by poddav - 4 years ago
kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Antara actually to her credit, had the entire jindal family pegged. She said it absolutely correct. She said something along the lines of how no one else could catch on to her except guddan because they all are somewhat selfish. She even said it right to AJ, that she only had to light a small fire in his relationship, and he went ahead and completely destroyed his relationship and broke love and trust with guddan. Daddi, well she only had to fill her ear a bit and she went ahead and turned against guddan. Bahus (except laxmi) all only look after their benefit. They don't deserve her. Laxmi is the only one who has been her rock. Credit to laxmi for that and staying true to her saas. 

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Separation means all d evils have been successfully achieving in wht thy want....tht means thy hav finaly won...

Ths dosent mean i am supporting Akshan...nopes m nt...infact i hav been shouting right frm begng it ws not necessary to brng 16 / 18 yr teenage track....thy could hav shwn d diffrences for thr own lil kid itself...

This time its not about sautan....its about beti and parenting method....just cause one parent dosent trust d othr thy cant walk out of marriage...ths track is all about guddan se maa banna ho payega....evn if she is nt hr blood....so if at d end the truth is out she cnt leave hr kid nd walk off...

i still repeat d track is senseless to me....and mst imp forced one to me...just to kp antra in d serial by hook or by crook...

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

this show is another show for me since antra track started, its like i m not watching the same show.  its like combination of two shows one amazing show (first half) and one not good show(second half) ðŸ˜†

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

For once I want that evil trio should feel like they won by separating because its becoming too monotonous that they are trying to seperate them and guddan trying to spoil their plans.

I feel that when the evil is on verge of winning and goodness on the verge of losing then the goodness will rise more stronger and then it will be the ultimate winner.

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingcouple12

For once I want that evil trio should feel like they won by separating because its becoming too monotonous that they are trying to seperate them and guddan trying to spoil their plans.

I feel that when the evil is on verge of winning and goodness on the verge of losing then the goodness will rise more stronger and then it will be the ultimate winner.

i don't really view a separation as them winning because after truth comes out (again) guddan should be the one to leave on her own, so it's not really evil trio winning, its a choice guddan has to make for her own self respect because love is not enough, if there is no respect or trust, love is not enough to sustain a life together. 

poddav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very true after truth coming out about angad n antra death after that guddan has to leave the house then we want what alsha n revati will do ..they dont have the guts to show their face to guddan ..mostly dadi n AJ also has to learn the lesson about trust n love ... they r so dumb blind n un trustworthy persons ..now we wnat sepration between akshan its necessary for new n good storyline ..

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

i don't really view a separation as them winning because after truth comes out (again) guddan should be the one to leave on her own, so it's not really evil trio winning, its a choice guddan has to make for her own self respect because love is not enough, if there is no respect or trust, love is not enough to sustain a life together. 

True ,agree with you.leaving everything and going away from everyone must be guddan choice.

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_7

I really hope they stop showing nonsense and show something sensible and focus on main pillars of the show.

Such a great talented bunch but horrible script.

it's so bad that some of us are asking that they separate ðŸ˜† 

I think they need one....and that's not a bad thing. Sometimes couples need to have a break to analyze what's important and understand the value of each other in their lives. 

kshah1987 thumbnail

well one thing to look fwd to if nothing else is the satisfaction of the truth coming out. I hope its soon.