❤️❤️Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Parica ko pehle jaisa dekhke kitna achcha lag raha hai 😭❤️
It’s not even about shipping. I just want them to be friends forever ❤️ *touchwood *
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
❤️❤️Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Parica ko pehle jaisa dekhke kitna achcha lag raha hai 😭❤️
It’s not even about shipping. I just want them to be friends forever ❤️ *touchwood *
Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Parica ko pehle jaisa dekhke kitna achcha lag raha hai 😭❤️
It’s not even about shipping. I just want them to be friends forever ❤️ *touchwood *
Main bhi yehi keh rahi thi. Per koi samajh ta hi nehi. Its not about shipping. But i love to see them that way. That's my parica
I hope eri gets best actress award in this avta award function.🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞