Congrats on the new thread.
Since the drama ended one moth ago, I am curios to know what are you discussing now.😆
Congrats on the new thread.
Since the drama ended one moth ago, I am curios to know what are you discussing now.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congrats on the new thread.
Since the drama ended one moth ago, I am curios to know what are you discussing now.😆
Awida we still discuss the episodes and hope momal muneeb do another show together.
Congratulations for new thread
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
title suggesiton plz
Thanks hina..
I have one thought..
"Yeh yaariyan hum nehi thore ge"
Hahaa
Awida we still discuss the episodes and hope momal muneeb do another show together.
Very interesting. 🤓 when I first saw them in Silsiley I thought he looked younger than her, but then started liking their jodi.😃 Muneeb has a good chemistry with all his leading ladies in all the dramas I watched for him , from Gairat onwards.
Heavenly please change the title of the thread to anything but Yaariyan😆 just the name of this drama makes me so angry at makers and more so at myself and threads of it just keep reminding me how i wasted my time to see a criminal being whitewashed in the end so a humble request from me😆
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Heavenly please change the title of the thread to anything but Yaariyan😆 just the name of this drama makes me so angry at makers and more so at myself and threads of it just keep reminding me how i wasted my time to see a criminal being whitewashed in the end so a humble request from me😆
well the yaariyan symbolizes our yaariyan rather than our show...do you have any other suggestions? :P
we can change this to a momal muneeb AT instead of yaariyan at IF everyone is okay with it
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
we can change this to a momal muneeb AT instead of yaariyan at IF everyone is okay with it
Please do😆 I want to erase this drama from my memory
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
well the yaariyan symbolizes our yaariyan rather than our show...do you have any other suggestions? :P
Change it to dosti then🤣 or anything you want.. Bas mein Yaariyan drama ko bhoolne chahti hoon😆