Sandy, you mentioned the pair was changed for ayuthaeluthu....is it that serial where they tried like Aaram Nayan? Did they change the ML and the FL? Who is the replacement?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sandy, you mentioned the pair was changed for ayuthaeluthu....is it that serial where they tried like Aaram Nayan? Did they change the ML and the FL? Who is the replacement?
Sandy, you mentioned the pair was changed for ayuthaeluthu....is it that serial where they tried like Aaram Nayan? Did they change the ML and the FL? Who is the replacement?
new promo abt character change...
NM serial saranya & new guy
dont know about plot:)
Originally posted by: MellowVibes
i too like looking at siggies often.. sometimes i think it may annoy others while reading posts, now on/off bar above d page is good option.. @ bold.. is it 😛 im hungry now😆 Bring them again sandy
earlier also options were there ...so its not a problem ...I ll make one or request someone else (I m lazy 😆) to make according to new format and use it

for now ...this is from my collection ...Enjoy🥳
Originally posted by: MellowVibes
new promo abt character change...
NM serial saranya & new guy
dont know about plot:)
Thanks Avanti...I think my mom watches this serial...i'll let her know....I wonder why they changed both.
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
earlier also options were there ...so its not a problem ...I ll make one or request someone else (I m lazy 😆) to make according to new format and use it
for now ...this is from my collection ...Enjoy🥳
oh i missed seeing.. i used to uncheck show siggy while posting gif & long post😆... yummy.. yummy.😛tfs sandy :)
u r right Maya...Collector konjam naal dhan velaiya pathanga ...aprom love marriage nu track poguthu ...Hero Villi oda son kooda theriyala collector ku ...Collector ke indha gethi na .. TBH leads were saving grace of this soap ...ippo avangalaiyum change pannitanga...Glad I stopped when Collector started faking love strory with ML to escape from a known guy who was behind herSandy, you mentioned the pair was changed for ayuthaeluthu....is it that serial where they tried like Aaram Nayan? Did they change the ML and the FL? Who is the replacement?
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
u r right Maya...Collector konjam naal dhan velaiya pathanga ...aprom love marriage nu track poguthu ...Hero Villi oda son kooda theriyala collector ku ...Collector ke indha gethi na .. TBH leads were saving grace of this soap ...ippo avangalaiyum change pannitanga...Glad I stopped when Collector started faking love strory with ML to escape from a known guy who was behind her
This is why I don't like to watch these serials...they always fail with the story.
Collector illa Sub collector ...Sorry 🤣
Originally posted by: MellowVibes
Ada neengalamum oru siggy vainga seekram😛.. naanga papomla ena sandy correcta?,!! 😃
How ???
How ???
You should get one of Los 😆..but don't know where you could get it
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842