Same! I can watch that movie any time.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Same! I can watch that movie any time.
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Viewers now:
I don't wanna give a shit about this 🤪
Manasi ji waaaaah! Perfectum GIFs🤣
Viewers:

😎😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Same! I can watch that movie any time.
Amar Prem😆
Ab aur koi chara ni bacha. Yehi karna parega. 🤣
Kuch toh gadbad hai Daya.
Patiale mein kuch kaala hai
Correction: Patiale mein Khatri hai
🤣
I think babita refused to save patiala babes .
Someone please give short and sweet update of today's episode.
Amrit manthan ke naam par ek strong lady ke character ka itna degradation kar diya in KK walo ne........