🤣 I found her too hilarious!! The way she said mein hoon attention seekee and the way she was talking to bb was too funny. I love sana
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 I found her too hilarious!! The way she said mein hoon attention seekee and the way she was talking to bb was too funny. I love sana
Isko thanda dudh me Black-pepper milake pila do. Akal aa jayegi iski.
🤣🤣😵Originally posted by: DespicableMe
Meko na ulti aa rahi hai iski nautanki se.🥱
Dimag ka dahi nhi dimag ka paneer ban jayega🤣🤣Isko thanda dudh me Black-pepper milake pila do. Akal aa jayegi iski.
Meko na audience, Salman n Shukla ko na abhi aur bhi chu**** banana hai 😳
awesome😆Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha
Meko na audience, Salman n Shukla ko na abhi aur bhi chu**** banana hai 😳