Asim & Shukla are afraid now🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Asim & Shukla are afraid now🤣
i am ok Rashmi coning back but don't want devo to enter the house againLast segment me dikhaya purane sadasyo ki wapsi everyone was running. Am I guessing right
ab aur bhi headache karne wale aa gaye... Poor guys... Ye dono bb se nikal kar pakka high bp patients ho jayenge..Originally posted by: PanjabanJatti
Asim & Shukla are afraid now🤣
Originally posted by: shinningstar
ab aur bhi headache karne wale aa gaye... Poor guys... Ye dono bb se nikal kar pakka high bp patients ho jayenge..
I hope Vishal Aditya Singh joins Paras and Rashmi against Shukla🤣
Originally posted by: PanjabanJatti
I hope Vishal Aditya Singh joins Paras and Rashmi against Shukla🤣
Fireworks everywhere!!
I too want them badly together!! When together they 3 only would be enough for all others!!
no way... He's not that kind who will put women before and play or get manipulated by dogli dramas.... It wud be awesome if he and shukla join hands... Paras will probably shit in his pants... As vishal is a case but from comes across as good guy.... Let's seeOriginally posted by: PanjabanJatti
I hope Vishal Aditya Singh joins Paras and Rashmi against Shukla🤣
I hope you will continue supporting Arti😆Originally posted by: theBoyWonder
Mujhe bas Aarti ke expressions dekhne hai. 😆
Originally posted by: abhi_kanchi
Fireworks everywhere!!
I too want them badly together!! When together they 3 only would be enough for all others!!
But i guess that is what will happen because Shukla is a very egocentric person he likes to be the leader!So Vishal wont take orders from Shukla afterall he was called Kabir Singh in Nach baliye 9🤣
Originally posted by: -Vrinda-
exactly!! Instead of showing shuklas reaction Aarti’s reaction should have been showed
Maybe they are saving the best for the actual episode 😆
Originally posted by: Sabhayata
I hope you will continue supporting Arti😆
haa... abhi kal ke hone wale injustice ke baad I will rally the whole Aarti army behind her again 😎