Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Cute😳❤️ am seeing this for the first time😆
@Bold- IFM, U reminded me of this🤣
This was epic, I can't get over how Sadu he was and she is literally enjoying it 😂
🤣 for me it was one epic day...I slept with a Toota Dil that she is going somewhere for her bday💔 and he might be seen with losty n gang...and in the morn I saw notification about her story n I was like "haa ja rahi hogi kahin 😔" wen saw her story I jumped out of my bed to believe it's him .this sadu😬😬😬 n then immediately came running to AT😬😬😬🤧🤧Originally posted by: abhiya_12
This was epic, I can't get over how Sadu he was and she is literally enjoying it 😂
mohsin khan and eriye kya tha .. mereko nahi samja..
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
🤣 for me it was one epic day...I slept with a Toota Dil that she is going somewhere for her bday💔 and he might be seen with losty n gang...and in the morn I saw notification about her story n I was like "haa ja rahi hogi kahin 😔" wen saw her story I jumped out of my bed to believe it's him .this sadu😬😬😬 n then immediately came running to AT😬😬😬🤧🤧
Haha even I had same reaction ,I was happy she was going for vacation and we were spared from joint celebrations and boom this story I was like what the f just happened😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Haha even I had same reaction ,I was happy she was going for vacation and we were spared from joint celebrations and boom this story I was like what the f just happened😆
That 18 19 20 ATs wr so special
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
That 18 19 20 ATs wr so special
Thanks for the numbers shilpaaa I will read them when I feel bored 😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Thanks for the numbers shilpaaa I will read them when I feel bored 😂
No problem 😆I remember only those 😂
😆Originally posted by: shilpa2323
No problem 😆I remember only those 😂
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
No problem 😆I remember only those 😂
Only good things should be remembered 😂
602