Originally posted by: smile10000
When Sona asked Naren about whether Rohit knew about prenup he is like I don't care about him I care about my family property..
I am not surprised why Rohit dislikes him... this man puts his property prior to his son
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: smile10000
When Sona asked Naren about whether Rohit knew about prenup he is like I don't care about him I care about my family property..
I am not surprised why Rohit dislikes him... this man puts his property prior to his son
Was the episode worth watching?
And he can kidnap her from there..right?So Sona can come to the set on her wedding day
Originally posted by: blablabla_mo7
Was the episode worth watching?
If u skip the Maheshwa and Raima’s scenes yes it is
I am not surprised why Rohit dislikes him... this man puts his property prior to his son
I thought that was very practical and realistic. Rohit is blind in love, not him. You and i know Sonakshi, not him. He can see one new member entering his house, who he despises for various reasons, and he's ultra rich, wouldn't let that go just like that. Imagine Ambani stature.
“Tum Zindagee ho meri Sona, i love you so much”😍
Originally posted by: Arpita05
And he can kidnap her from there..right?
Apparently this is the case
Originally posted by: armaanasya
I thought that was very practical and realistic. Rohit is blind in love, not him. You and i know Sonakshi, not him. He can see one new member entering his house, who he despises for various reasons, and he's ultra rich, wouldn't let that go just like that. Imagine Ambani stature.
Maybe this is the case but him saying I dont care was very selfish
Maybe this is the case but him saying I dont care was very selfish
Yeah harsh tha but according to karna tha
Originally posted by: armaanasya
Yeah harsh tha but according to karna tha
Now that prenup drama is done i am worried about Creepy Mahesh’s evil plan