Shipper news! Mujhe nahi janna🤣 or maybe I know 😛
Su, I missed you (what a rhyme and plugging in my story name🤣)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shipper news! Mujhe nahi janna🤣 or maybe I know 😛
Su, I missed you (what a rhyme and plugging in my story name🤣)
Lol aisa nahi h.. i posted so many pics aftr her explntn
I did and laughed again🤣
Haal behaal hai dii
Ye cold.jaa hi nahi rha 😡
@Hash you keep rhyming things🤗
@Labhya you will be fine soon
take care🤗
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Lol aisa nahi h.. i posted so many pics aftr her explntn
Oh okay! Then student hi nahi samjh Raha, Sorry Su🤗
Vo bhi padha naaa
Lekin purana wala firse padhaa
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9