Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I LOVE how Savi looks so hot and comfortable in Indian, mythological or modern western clothes and style. Everything suits him equally
I am amazed at the his shoulder to waist ratio, his waist is so thin and his shoulder so broad.
Like the only other person that I have seen such a figure on is Chris Evans when he plays Captain America.
The amount of effort and hard work it must take him to achieve this is amazing, good thing he is a mythology star and gets to show his figure as most of his scenes are shirtless
Originally posted by: crystalmoon
I am amazed at the his shoulder to waist ratio, his waist is so thin and his shoulder so broad.
Like the only other person that I have seen such a figure on is Chris Evans when he plays Captain America.
The amount of effort and hard work it must take him to achieve this is amazing, good thing he is a mythology star and gets to show his figure as most of his scenes are shirtless
I feels much less guilty, knowing that others also are perving at his 2:1 shoulder:waist ratio !
Like Chris Evans, he has that amazing combo of a chocolate face hero but a macho masculine body. Hoping he gets typecast in mythological roles only for maximum exposure (pun intended... 🤣)
I feels much less guilty, knowing that others also are perving at his 2:1 shoulder:waist ratio !
Like Chris Evans, he has that amazing combo of a chocolate face hero but a macho masculine body. Hoping he gets typecast in mythological roles only for maximum exposure (pun intended... 🤣)
Shirtless Savi is the best Savi ☺️
Savi fans, please quickly see Savi's instagram feed.
His flexing his beeeeeeg biceps. So hot, I'm blushing.
Pity I'm a newbie and can't post pictures yet or links.
But do rush over and check it out.


It took me many tries to upload this video, but finally, I was able to manage.
Saw this in the morning ☺️
Savi fans, please quickly see Savi's instagram feed.
His flexing his beeeeeeg biceps. So hot, I'm blushing.
Pity I'm a newbie and can't post pictures yet or links.
But do rush over and check it out.
Are u watching the show by the way?
Originally posted by: crystalmoon
Are u watching the show by the way?
You are amazing 🤗🤗
Yes, Cant stop stop seeing the show... its really amazing, the new story line, Savi's good acting, nice music, Savi, Yukti, Savi's body, the new Parvati, crisp storytelling, the cute beauty spot on Savi's nose... it has everything. Oh and did I mention, Savi !