Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 18

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Superb Chapter 

Both Raman and Shagun did not recognize Ishita

but she is in shock seeing Raman's behavior now 

he remembers he was soft kind and caring

but she also remembers Shagun's demands that were

very high and Raman working hard while she started 

having her affair with Ashok 

why did Ishita's Amma tell her that she cannot meet Ruhi again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Amazing Update

Ruhi wants to live with ishu

Raman hurt for choosing ishu

Ishu loves raman

Loved it

Thanks for the pm :)

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awesome 

update soon

sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Awesome 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Before updating this part,I want to clear something,Raman,shagun don't remember Ishita,as Ishita wasn't shagun's doctor.ishita's junior was shagun's doctor ,coz Raman couldn't afford ishita's treatment,but whenever the junior doctor wasn't available,Ishita attended shagun.so they barely meet her but as Ishita got impressed by Raman in their first meeting and later felt bad for him ,hearing shagun's unreasonable demands,Ishita use to observe sharam and mainly raman.so she remember everyone but not sharam.and about Ashok,Ashok never met Ishita personally but she saw ashgun together many times ,as she works in the same hospital ,which was a pretty big one.

Hope things r clear now,and u all get why sharam or Ashok didn't recognised ishita.

PART 6

Ruhi start crying hearing amma's harsh words while Ishita was shocked hearing her mother.

Ishita-kya hua achanak,aap aisa kyun keh rahi hai ,Amma??see ruhi bhi rone lag gayi .

Ruhi-maine sabse aapko mumma banane ke liye keh diya naa,issliye mujhse gussa ho gayi .she said crying making Ishita look at her parent.

Amma-baat sirf ruhi ke kehne ki hoti ,toh hum hans kar taal dete ,par santoshi bhi yahin keh rahi hai .yeh toh hadh hi ho gayi,maana ki tu pyaar karti hai ruhi se,yeh bhi maana ki tu maa nahi ban sakti and we badly want u to get settled ,but iska matlab yeh nahi ki kisi se bhi tujhe baandh denge.naa hume ruhi se koi rishta rakhna hai aur naa teri Shaadi karwani hai ruhi ke papa se.she said in a go making Ishita shocked at the revelation.

Ishita was all shocked knowing bhallas want her to marry Raman .she was looking at them without reacting when ruhi said cupping her face-aap ruhi ki mumma nahi banegi.maine judge aunty ko kaha aapko mumma banane ke liye,sab gussa kyun ho rahen hai,aap Meri mumma nahi banegi Kya,Ishita aunty.she asked keeping her head on ishita's shoulder making ishita's eyes moist.

She caressed ruhi's hair softly and look at their parents.

Toshiji cried seeing ruhi's affection for Ishita while Amma looked away.

After sometime,

Amma-i think aap sabko jaana chahiye,aap logon ko jawaab toh mil hi gaya hoga hamara.

Disappointed by amma's reply ,toshiji was walking towards ruhi when Ishita said-koi mujhe batayega Kya ho raha hai??

Amma-batana Kya hai,she was saying when Ishita said-let aunty ji talk.kya hua aunty??she asked and toshiji start crying.

Toshiji-kya bataun puttar,hamara toh sab kuch ujad gaya.tune toh dekha hi ki kaise shagun jeet rahi hai.woh humse hamari ruhi ko cheen legi.hearing ke baad humne lawyer se baat ki ,he said ki case hamare favour mein ho sakta hai ,agar tum Raman se Shaadi kar lo .she said meekly fearing ishita's reaction.

Ishita-toh??

Mr bhalla-toh we suggested to get u two married.ruhi tujhe bahut pyaar karti hai,tujhme apni maa dekhne lagi hai.aur tu bhi toh puttar itna pyaar karti hai ruhi se,so we thought may be u will agree.he said with pauses.

Amma-no,u think as my daughter is barren,she will accept ur divorcee son and his daughter.but we r not going to do that ,just leave.she was saying angrily when Ishita said-amma please,don't make it so ugly.aunty can I talk to u for a while.

Toshiji-haan puttar ,bol .

Ishita-rooh baby,u go and play in my room.i am just coming.

Ruhi-aap ruhi ki mumma banogi naa??

Ishita-we will talk about it,go and play.she said and ruhi went inside.

Ishita settled down next to toshiji and said-sorry to say this aunty ,but kyun aap log chahte hai ruhi ko .jaane dijiye usse uski maa ke saath.

Toshiji-yeh tu Kya keh rahi hai,tu bhi uske naqli aansuyon mein aa gayi .

Ishita-its not like that,I am just saying when her father didn't want her,then let her leave with her mother.

Toshiji-aisa nahi hai ,Raman bahut pyaar karta hai ruhi se.aur woh shagun,she left ruhi when she was just 15 days old.

Ishita-and Mr bhalla left her when she was one month old .toh Kya fark hua dono mein.both left her alone,usse itna akela kar diya ki woh ek ajnabi mein apni maa dhoondh rahi hai.isnt it unfair with the little soul.

Toshiji-tu sahi keh rahi hai ,puttar.aur main shayad tujhe samjha bhi naa paaun.but think about us,humne bachpan se paala hai usse,how can we let her go aur woh shagun achchi nahi hai .she is doing all this just to trouble raman.uska business Ashok ke business se aage badh raha hai toh she started her bloody game .woh pyaar nahi karti ruhi se.she said making Ishita shocked at this new revelation.

Ishita-woh ghatiya toh hamesha se thi ,but now she stoop so low .using her daughter for troubling Raman,main aisa kabhi nahi hone dungi .but main Kya karungi ,Raman se shaadi.but Kya woh iss Shaadi ke liye ready hai,khush toh nahi hi honge,he must be hurt.i think I should talk to him once .she was lost in her thoughts when toshiji said-tujhe bharosha nahi hoga,but Raman bahut pyaar karta hai ruhi se,Roz raat ko video call karta tha mujhe ,bas ruhi ki shakal ek baar dekhne ko .woh shayad jataa nahi paata but he loves her alot.

Ishita's eyes turned teary hearing this and she asked-woh kabhi laut kar kyun nahi aaye??

Toshiji-cant say,shayad bahut paise kamaana chahta tha,yaa phir shayad kabhi ubar nahi paaya shagun ke dhokhe se,I don't know but he really loves ruhi.bahut jyada,she is the only one he had.

Ishita-is he ready for the marriage??

Toshiji-we didn't talked to him.actually he went somewhere from Court only and came in the evening,she said meekly.

Amma-kyun dabbe awaaz mein keh rahi hai,tell clearly and loudly ,he came home all drunk.nashe mein dhutt,girta hua.his driver drop him home.woh ek sharaabi hai ,ishu.just cut the topic ,I don't want u to even think about it,not even for ruhi.she said while Ishita was again shocked hearing this .

Ishita-raman sharab peete hai??she asked all shocked.

Mr and Mrs bhalla nodded helplessly.

Toshiji-she broke him,she broke him completely.he is alone,very alone.kisi ko bhi apne kareeb nahi aane deta.agar ruhi bhi usse dur chali gayi toh woh ghut ghut Kar mar jaayega .I beg u for his life ,Ishita .I beg u for his life.she said crying.

Mr bhalla-woh aisa nahi tha,sabse achcha beta,sabse achcha pati aur sabse achcha papa,but now he is changed completely .itna badal gaya hai ki hum bhi usse nahi pehchan paate ,agar woh yahan hamare paas ruk gaya toh shayad phir jeene lage aur shayad ruhi hi woh kaaran ho sakti hai.but agar woh bhi chali gayi,pata nahi Kya hoga.please help us.socho koi bahut badnaseeb maa-baap hai joh apne Ghar ki khushiyan maangne aaye hai .please help us,puttar .hum bahut umeed se aaye hai.they said crying almost begging making Ishita and her parent eyes moist too.as they too feel same helplessness for Ishita.

Ishita pleaded and Amma said-joh tumhe thik lage,we have faith in u.

Ishita-i really want to help u in every manner aunty ji,uncle ji.but before agreeing for marriage I want to talk to Raman.can u please let us talk once.

Toshiji smiled and said-haan puttar,Kal savere hum usse baat karenge and will send him to talk to u.tujhe joh baatein karna hai Kar lena,but please yes kehna.she said folding her hand.

Ishita-ruhi mere saath reh sakti hai aaj.

Toshiji-haan puttar,rakh lein.waise bhi woh tujhme apni maa dekhti hai.she will be happy with u .hum chalte hai,subah aayenge.she said and Mr and Mrs bhalla went out of Iyer house.

That's all for now, enjoy.

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Its getting interesting day by day  loved it 

Was waiting for you 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

superb update 

loved it 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Emotional update 

Continue soon 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Emotional update

Ruhi was crying was ishita was shocked hearing ammas word ishita asked why she is saying like this ruhi said because she want her to become her mumma amma said not only ruhi but mr.bhalla mrs.bhalla are also saying same thing poor ruhi felt bad for her ishita sent ruhi to her room to play she asked why she want ruhi let her go to her mother toshiji said what she is saying shagun left ruhi when she was just 15 days old ishita said raman also left her when she was month old toshiji told ishita how much raman loves her ishita asked why she want to make her marry to raman toshiji told her what lawyer have said and ruhi loves her so much ishita asked where is raman amma said he came home drunk ishita was shocked hearing raman drink too toshiji and mr bhalla pleaded ishita for ramans happiness amma and appa too felt bad for them with ishita she said she will help as much as she can but she wants to speak with ramans first toshiji agreed

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm