😂 Abhiya there are some 9.5 years of age difference between me and my sister, still I act annoyingly cute with her to get her pampering. 🤣
And he is just one year younger than me so adult 😂🤦
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😂 Abhiya there are some 9.5 years of age difference between me and my sister, still I act annoyingly cute with her to get her pampering. 🤣
And he is just one year younger than me so adult 😂🤦
My sister is just 12 😂 and still I behave like that with her. So, your brother is much more sane than I. 😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
And he is just one year younger than me so adult 😂🤦
Me and my younger sister have 12yrs gap.. No one can top that..We share the same sunshine but we are poles apart as we were born in two different eras only. 🤣Dayuumm and here, I thought 5 years difference between my bro and me is too much!😂😂
Partner! 😂😂😂Me and my younger sister have 12yrs gap.. No one can top that..We share the same sunshine but we are poles apart as we were born in two different eras only. 🤣
Leo ki kya traits hy bhai...... Woh bhi boldo...
BTW Meri aur Virgo ki kabhi ny banti... Pure 3 saal argument chali hy friend ke saath 😆 we wr at no peace... Every dam tym clashes 😂😂😂😂 n Aries n Gemini are my favs... Koi hy yahan 😆 n Scorpio toh mujhe Pata hi ny chalte but very helpful 😳
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Leo ki kya traits hy bhai...... Woh bhi boldo...
BTW Meri aur Virgo ki kabhi ny banti... Pure 3 saal argument chali hy friend ke saath 😆 we wr at no peace... Every dam tym clashes 😂😂😂😂 n Aries n Gemini are my favs... Koi hy yahan 😆 n Scorpio toh mujhe Pata hi ny chalte but very helpful 😳
Leos are creative, passionate, cheerful, humorous. And extremes in everything they does no in betweens for them😆
Me and my younger sister have 12yrs gap.. No one can top that..We share the same sunshine but we are poles apart as we were born in two different eras only. 🤣
12 years?!! Aurti takes the cake!
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Leos are creative, passionate, cheerful, humorous. And extremes in everything they does no in betweens for them😆
Google se copy paste kari😆 thank you 🤣
Extreme toh hu either I finish all my work within no tym or I m just lazing around the whole day 🤔😵
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Leo ki kya traits hy bhai...... Woh bhi boldo...
BTW Meri aur Virgo ki kabhi ny banti... Pure 3 saal argument chali hy friend ke saath 😆 we wr at no peace... Every dam tym clashes 😂😂😂😂 n Aries n Gemini are my favs... Koi hy yahan 😆 n Scorpio toh mujhe Pata hi ny chalte but very helpful 😳
I have experienced this first hand as well. Virgos and Leo’s are at loggerheads most of the time😂
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I have experienced this first hand as well. Virgos and Leo’s are at loggerheads most of the time😂
Kaise ki tu aur me Abhi zinda hy ek dusre ke samne... I wonder always 😂😂😂
No wait we had disagreement on something last month... Then we stopped later.... I think on kuki🤣
602