I was just going to ask character details here 😆 And Vardhan made special appearance for Kavya di 😁😁😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I was just going to ask character details here 😆 And Vardhan made special appearance for Kavya di 😁😁😁
Originally posted by: kavya1994
Love u Arhanya 😘for beautifully portraying Anjali's emotions. I always wanted them to show this but...
Awesome 👏
Two things: Plz stick to one spelling of Sanjivani & in title it should be heartbeats (plural) becoz life has many & not one.
Thank you dii and I also think Anjali was such a beautifully complex character and I was catching up again on DMG episodes and remember Ridhima calls Anjali di but they were doing internship together so added that part. 😊😊😊
Will do it di, my auto type is confusing me a lot.
Originally posted by: wingnutx
I was just going to ask character details here 😆 And Vardhan made special appearance for Kavya di 😁😁😁
I guess Faria wanted to type Juhi.. Her autocorrect is amazing😆
OMG Vardhan was for Kavya.. Lucky her.. Not just in the show.. her wishes are being fulfilled in FFs too..😛
@Arhanya & @Ayesha will discuss about characters in CC, spare this for just updates & appreciaton/ review comments.
Okay this is so so so precious.
Thank you for bringing Ridima into a story.
This feels absolutely amazing and would love to keep reading more.
Originally posted by: wingnutx
Thank you, dii....😊😊😊
Where r u my little sis Arhanya😳? Forget your Didi so early?
Please update this FF🙏
Awesome story
Love it
Continue soon