Have a twist that is believable

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Cheena jhapti pe eviction.  Almost every task has it. Toy task mein log akad bakkad khel rahe ðŸ¤ªthey.

And yeah sid will be evicted. Kisko ullu bana rahe ho. Even the ardent haters and  wishers will not believe this🤣.

Bigg boss just wants more drama in SR. To chalo koi reason dhoondke shukla ji ko bhi bhej dete hai. Audience ke votes kaa to logic yahaa  daal nahi sakte🤣

And now with shukla gone, house dynamics will change totally. Sana ab poora paras paras karegi.🤪

Mujhe bas yeb darr hain SR mein dosti yaa romance naa chaalu ho jaaye🤣.

Anyways I think SR dama is now going to be more interesting than main house drama . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think people need to watch promo again. I think it was Mahira who was trying to snatch from Sid. She came from behind. Sid did not let it go. Promo is misleading as always.

Also, not sure if anyone saw Sana throwing box on Asim face.

Edited by dsptl - 4 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: BoogerDevi

I think people need to watch promo again. I think it was Mahira who was trying to snatch from Sid. She came from behind. Sid did not let it go. Promo is misleading as always.

Task mein cheena jhapti hoti hai. Har season mein huyi hai😆. Koi naa pe bill padke SR mein bhejna tha  Unko laga rash devo akele SR mein kuchbdrama de nahi paayenge.  To unki company ke liye.

And precap mein to sab ladte huye dikh rahe they😆

UniC0rn thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Cheena jhapti pe eviction.  Almost every task has it. Toy task mein log akad bakkad khel rahe ðŸ¤ªthey.

And yeah sid will be evicted. Kisko ullu bana rahe ho. Even the ardent haters and  wishers will not believe this🤣.

Bigg boss just wants more drama in SR. To chalo koi reason dhoondke shukla ji ko bhi bhej dete hai. Audience ke votes kaa to logic yahaa  daal nahi sakte🤣

And now with shukla gone, house dynamics will change totally. Sana ab poora paras paras karegi.🤪

Mujhe bas yeb darr hain SR mein dosti yaa romance naa chaalu ho jaaye🤣.

Anyways I think SR dama is now going to be more interesting than main house drama . 

i agree, even i was thinking that SR will be more fun to watch than the main house..

I don't understand why they had to send Shukla into the SR, this cheeks jhapti has been happening since a long time.. And mahira falling in the sneak peek looked planned idk why.. Like she fell during the saanp seedi task when shukla didn't even touch her.. 

Edited by HawtSwan - 4 years ago
Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

SR main do jayenge teen bahar ayenge 😉 RaSid russleela 😆

Shezu's game gotten interesting. Wondering if SAA really started to behave indifferently after listening Himanshi's side of the story which made Shezu drift away to Paras. I know Asim really bought into Himanshi's story. Plus Shezu is feeling uncomfortable with new entrants and changing dynamics of the house. She knows Himanshi is poisoning and brainwashing her friends by bringing her controversial past which she is, and that before she gets hurt or dumped why not she herself cut the cords (human psychology works like that). But good thing she did not bad mouth or have spoken ill about SAA behind their backs yet even when Paras tried to make Shezu accept Sid's bad behavior. If she maintains her stance and don't bitch about her old friends and Himanshi, she is going to gain public sympathy because her friends have already started bitching about her. Or, may be that is what BB is trying to do by bringing Humanshi in, aar ya paar. Just hope Shezu doesn't lose the plot otherwise public will start disliking her.

Edited by doc.z - 4 years ago
Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BoogerDevi

Exactly..promo dekhke to yehi laga ki chhina zapati me wo gir gayi ..Sana ko bhi dekha Asim pe box throw karte ..baaki sab bhi bahot violent the..task hi aisa full of agression Diya hai ki  chhina zapati khincha taani hogi hi ..

Edited by vedantp - 4 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: doc.z

SR main do jayenge teen bahar ayenge 😉 RaSid russleela 😆

Shezu's game gotten interesting. Wondering if SAA really started to behave indifferently after listening Himanshi's side of the story which made Shezu drift away to Paras. I know Asim really bought into Himanshi's story. Plus Shezu is feeling uncomfortable with new entrants and changing dynamics of the house. She knows Himanshi is poisoning and brainwashing her friends by bringing her controversial past which she is, and that before she gets hurt or dumped why not she herself cut the cords (human psychology works like that). But good thing she did not bad mouth or have spoken ill about SAA behind their backs yet even when Paras tried to make Shezu accept Sid's bad behavior. If she maintains her stance and don't bitch about her old friends and Himanshi, she is going to gain public sympathy because her friends have already started bitching about her. Or, may be that is what BB is trying to do by bringing Humanshi in, aar ya paar. Just hope Shezu doesn't lose the plot otherwise public will start disliking her.

Regardless of that I feel sana shouldn't have slept with paras on same bed.  Obv ur friends will be upset  . Last night they cheered u up. I agree shebhas gotten interesting but now in a negative way. 

I didn't understand her nominating bhau and shefali . What was that. Pool mein kudne they tumhe cheer karne ke liye.

Bhau kaa reason - mujhse bada entertainer. My guess she has become very insecure now.

The focus is still on sana but now in a negative way. Public might bot like it

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Exactly..promo dekhke to yehi laga ki chhina zapati me wo gir gayi ..Sana ko bhi dekha Asim pe box throw karte ..baaki sab bhi bahot violent the..task hi aisa full of agression Diya hai ki  chhina zapati khincha taani hogi hi ..

Wohi to. Sab kar rahe hai par bill sid pe phootega😆. And then obv ppl will ask how we can still support sid🤪. How ppl support sid is beyond our understanding . Convenience kaa Moral gyaan waapis chaalu ho jaaega

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Wohi to. Sab kar rahe hai par bill sid pe phootega😆. And then obv ppl will ask how we can still support sid🤪. How ppl support sid is beyond our understanding . Convenience kaa Moral gyaan waapis chaalu ho jaaega

Jo dikha wohi bolenge na ..phir jise Jo kehna hai kahe ..who cares!! 

Aur Shukla ka to naam sunte hi sab lag jaate hai Bina saamne wale ki bhi mistake dekhe ..🤪

Edited by vedantp - 4 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think he will be evicted. Itna v pagal nahi h BB ki apne pair pe kulhaari marde. 

Lekin if Sid goes to SR for few days, the dynamics of the house will change & it will be interesting to watch . Btw, are you sure that he is going to SR?