Thanks for the pm 

jinni thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Update update please update soon.. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 23

Ishita was going out when Raman came in.

Ishita-arey Raman ,aap wapas aa gaye??

Raman-toh Kya karta,koi apne bimaar pati ko aise chod kar jaata hai.

Ishita-really sorry,I was coming to u.kaisi tabiyat hai aapki ab??

Raman-thik hai,bas taste buds kharab ho gaye hai .can I get something spicy today.

Ishita-aur kitna spicy chahiye aapko??she said and both smiled.

Raman-i know I shouldn't eat spicy but Kya karun,vomit karte karte ,taste bud kharab ho gaya hai.can I get to eat something nice,don't wanna eat khichdi.

Ishita-ok,aap ander chalo,we can discuss it inside .she said and both walked inside.his coat was in his hand and he was looking much tired.she hold him for support and he smiled at her care.

Both walked in and saw his parent sitting with simmi.raman went inside with a straight face and was going to his room when toshiji get up and said-thank God u r back ,I was very worried for u.ab kaisa hai puttar??

Raman-really maa,aap worried thi.still u didn't called me once to ask my well being.aap dono ne yeh sab plan Kiya,u let me eat that horrible food and still didn't bother to call me once,aap worried thi,sach mein.

Toshiji-this girl filled all this dirt in ur mind naa,Ishita u started breaking my family.

Raman-please don't bring her in between.she was with me since she came to know about ur dirty planning leaving her work.company ke MD ki biwi hone ke baad bhi ,she herself cooked for me in company's kitchen.she is the one taking care of me since morning.usse kuch mat kahiye,naa usne mujhe bhadkaya hai aur naa hi koi mujhe manipulate Kar sakta hai.i am matured enough,suni sunai baaton par react nahi karta.mujhe sab dikhta hai aur sab samajh aata hai ,so it's better if u two stop ur acting.aap Ishita ka achcha Kya,Mera bhi achcha nahi soch paa rahi hain ,maa.u r hurting me in process of hurting her and I am not talking about the physical hurt only.u r hurting my heart by planning such dirty plots against someone I truly love.he said and walked to his room.

Ishita was just standing there when he said-r u coming with me,yaa yahin khade rehna hai.

Ishita-just coming .she said and walked behind Raman.

Toshiji turns to Mr bhalla with teary eyes and he said-yahin chahti thi naa aap,ki aapka puttar aapse dur ho jaaye,see it's happening.

Toshiji-dont say like this,I just want his happiness.

Mr bhalla-toh samjhiye,Ishita hai uski khushi.

Toshiji-woh baanjh hai,woh kaise usse koi Khushi de paayegi.

Mr bhalla-woh khud Raman ki Khushi hai ,toshiji .her smile is reason of his happiness.stop hurting her and eventually raman.warna sab khatam ho jaayega.aapka nahi pata,but I love my son more then anything and can accept anyone for his happiness.he said and went inside leaving toshiji and simmi alone.

Simmi-aap maano naa maano ,maa.its all because of Ishita,ussi ne Bhai aur papa ko hamare khilaaf Kiya hai.she is the one ruining our family,usse baahar karna bahut jaruri hai,bahut hi jyada .she said making toshiji filled with hatred for Ishita again.

In ishra room,Raman went to freshen up while Ishita was standing near the window lost in her thoughts.

Ishita-raman sach mein mujhse pyaar karte hai,unka pyaar dikhawa nahi hai aur naa hi woh yeh sab mujhse badla lene ke liye kar rahe hai.he truly loves me,she was thinking remembering his words and smiling.

She hide her face in between her legs and smiled fully saying-woh pyaar karte hai mujhse,sach mein pyaar karte hai.mujhe sach mein itna pyaar karne wale pati mile hai ,who can do anything for me ,anything and everything.she was thinking and smiling not able to bear the happiness she was feeling with the fact that she is indeed blessed with such a loving and caring hubby .

She was sitting and smiling lost in her thoughts when Raman came out and saw her all lost.

He saw her and said-kya hua,Kahan khoyi hui ho??he asked but she was too lost to respond.seeing her not responding he walked to her and said snapping his finger -kahan khoyi ho??

Ishita look at him but was too lost in her thought to answer anything.

Raman asked her again and she just kept her head on his chest surprising him.

Ishita-hold me naa.she said and he happily wrapped her in his arms .he was softly caressing her hair while she was just sitting silently feeling his warmth.

Raman-what happened ,jaan??kuch hua Kya??

Ishita-kuch toh hua hai,will surely tell u when I will be confirmed about it .she said smiling.

Raman just kissed her temple and said-no worry,I will wait for it.

Ishita-aapko bhookh lagi hogi naa,main kuch bana Kar laati hoon.saying so she was going when he hold her and said-stay with me,achcha lag raha hai.bahut din baad tum apni Khushi se mere itne kareeb ho.feeling really good .he said and Ishita just settled next to him.

He took her hand in his and kissed her hand .she closed her eyes feeling his touch while he felt good seeing his effect on her.

He pulled her closer and kissed her neck while she was just lost in his touch .he was about to kiss her when his stomach growl breaking their trance.

Ishita-aapko bhookh lagi hai,let me make something for u first.aapki sehat sabse pehle hai.she said and went out of the room.

Raman look at his stomach and said-cant u just wait,broke our moment.he said and then smiled saying-ishita badal rahi hai,mere pyaar mein badal rahi hai.actually not changing,she is falling in love with me.uff this feeling is so beautiful that ur love is loving u back.ab bas saari duriya mit jaaye.he said and lay down on the bed feeling good .

On the other hand,Ishita went to kitchen and start making aalu ka parantha for him after thinking alot .

Ishita-thoda Kam spicy banaungi but it will be good for him.naa bahut spicy aur naa bahut bland.thinking so she put potato to boil and start thinking about their moment they shared a minute ago.

Ishita-how much good I feel in his arms ,jaise duniya mein aur kuch chahiye hi nahi.jaise Meri saari duniya hi woh ban gaye hai.kya sach much mujhe unse pyaar hone lagaa hai.ofcourse hone lagaa hoga,noone can ignore his charm.he is just so charming and lovely.mujhe unse pyaar ho raha hai ,nahi ho chuka hai,bas ab yeh baat mujhe unhe batani hai.very soon I will tell my feelings to u ,raman.bahut jald aapko bataungi ki kitna pyaar karne lagi hoon aapse.u loved me unconditionally when everyone else treated me like shit and now I can't wait to confess my feelings to u.she thought and smiled furiously.

That's all for now,enjoy.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow. I'm the first one. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Finally Inn dono ki life track pe arahi hai. Yeh vamps raste se hatt jayein toh acha hoga. Baaki sab first class hai. 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Raman confronted toshiji

Simmi is brainwashing toshiji Against ishita

Ishita was feeling so happy and contented 

Finally ishra are getting closer 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Raman came home all tired ishita was taking him to room when toshiji asked him how he is he said if she is that much worried for him why she didnt called him even once when he was in office toshiji said this ishita is filling his mind against them raman asked toshiji not to say a word about ishita she was the one who was taking care of him she made food herself in office kitchen even being MD wife raman said toshiji she is hurting him doing all this and left with ishita mr.bhalla said this is she wanted to do right now her son is going away from her he said he loves his son so much he can accept anyone for his happiness simmi again filled toshijis mind against ishita simmi is disgusting why she cant go to her sasural ishitas pov was nice ishra scene was lovely

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

mamtasingla thumbnail

Awesome update 

Raman is hurt

Ishita feels for raman

Mr bhalla tries to make toshi understand 

Update soon 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail