Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
This time which show you think she will attempt?
I've heard ki she plans to ruin KTH next😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
This time which show you think she will attempt?
I've heard ki she plans to ruin KTH next😆
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
I've heard ki she plans to ruin KTH next😆
Great. I never watched that show.
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Uttarakhand men are ❤️
Their Police slogan is also Mitr Police. You need to be there to understand the simplicity and beauty of that place.
I was there for 7 days for Charo dham yatra but hume almost one month rukhna padha...
Kunki road tut gaye the waha phir paise khatam hogaye army walo ke camp me khana khaya hamne 7 days tho ithna tasty food tha...
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Why do I have a hunch that Bajaj is coming back soonish😭
😆
yesterday you had a feeling ki show might be getting over and now today this...😆
kitne confusion mein dala hai bandey ne aur maata ne
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Uttarakhand is jananat yaar waha ke army ke log is so pure they helped us alot in the kedarnath incidence 5 year back...mujhe pata hai waha se hum kaise wapas aye the bas...
You were stuck their when that incident happened?
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Why do I have a hunch that Bajaj is coming back soonish😭
Do you really want him to come back to this mess again? I just hate the fact that Bajaj/ KSG is blamed for the TRPs when the storytelling is so shit. So much negativity for the character/ actor.
I'm very torn regarding Bajaj's entry...To be or not to be wala situation😆
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Which place?
Near Hitech city flyover and Mind space.
KTH is now a web series with a new cast.
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Show ke Dekh ke lag raha hai November ke end me he will come back...
Per karega kya aake?
That's the million dollar question
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
KTH is now a web series with a new cast.
Kaha pe, alt?