Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR
Nishu di linu di vahan ka haalath Kya he . Yeha pe tez baarish horahi he
Tha abhi ruk Gaya
Thunder tha😭
U take care gayu
One thing is for sure, there are lot of KalMa moments ahead. I am glad that KalMa are together and no matter how angry they might be, they are standing together.
But now, Asha-Ahir are going to be out for revenge.
Ivadem nalla idi vettankndarnnu
Ha baarish toh ruk gayi .
Pata nahi vo pic dekh ke mujhme drunk malhar ko dekhne ki aarzu jaag rahi he. 🤣
AT 61 ka nam kaun se dialouge rakha re? I mean todha context bol na yad nhi a raha !
that kitchen scene of kallu when malhar went to Solapur were because of kallus post he got lead nah Woh walaOriginally posted by: pyaar2012
AT 61 ka nam kaun se dialouge rakha re? I mean todha context bol na yad nhi a raha !