Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KebabMeinHaddi

So what that we started late, we still have to lick West's feet and follow them blindly (?)....

Licking west feet๐Ÿค” where does my post imply that... I am not disrespecting someone else's festival just for an excuse to partying and for social media likes.

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

Lagta hai bahut tagda maal phoonke aana padega yeh thread padhne ke liyez taki yeh samajh aaye ki jis thread mein sirf aur sirf Sonam Kapoor ki baat ho rahi hai, usi mein koi Twinkle Khanna ko mention na karte huye bhi uske bare mein bol raha hai. ๐Ÿ‘ 

Did you even read DM's post ? .. ๐Ÿ˜†

You are just so focussed on bashing India and Hinduism that you arent even bothered to make sense of the post before making a complete fool of yourself .. She was talking about "Bollywood" not just Sonam Kapoor .. But of course you have your agenda , so not surprised that you choose to read as per your convineance .. Otherwise , how would you be able to spew the garbage in this thread which you just did , right ? .. ๐Ÿ˜†

You still want a connection to Twinkle in specific - i will give you that connection .. Twinkle bashes Indian festivals when Indians celebrate it , she doesn't have a word to say to the phoney BW celebs/ Indians who are celebrating a western trend / festival .. There you have it now .. Waiting for your next series of garbage replies .. ๐Ÿคž

Edited by --Pro.vo.King-- - 4 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zeal17

People giving gyaan of Halloween evolving into fancy dress.. kindly know West is celebrating it for 100 years or more and the trend of wearing scary dress got passe by now. Whereas India just started... Surely we can do better. 

Lol what do you mean by India can do better ? You mean they should only wear scary costumes ? ๐Ÿ˜†

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

Because of Prov.O.King dear kooty patootie!! Unless I get worked up, he won't get worked up enough to quote me enough and reply to posts not even directed to him despite saying they are not worth reading! Yeh pyaar tu nahi samjhegi pagli ! ๐Ÿ˜˜

That they arent .. But yeah , the affair is definitely going strong ... ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ

kya bhoot chada hai logon ko.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Lol what do you mean by India can do better ? You mean they should only wear scary costumes ? ๐Ÿ˜†

What's LOL about it? Waise kitne ki bet lagani hai Sonam doesn't even knows why Halloween is celebrated and it's significance..

Nishita123 thumbnail

What's LOL about it? Waise kitne ki bet lagani hai Sonam doesn't even knows why Halloween is celebrated and it's significance..

I am not interested in knowing Sonamโ€™s knowledge about Halloween. 

My question was about what do you mean by India can do better ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

I am not interested in knowing Sonamโ€™s knowledge about Halloween. 

My question was about what do you mean by India can do better ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Halloween isn't just about fancy costume party fgs. It's just one element of it. Costumes, home decorations, pumpkins carving, parades and bonfires. There is so much to it.

Sonam is using it as just another night of party. Like alternative to masquerade party.

Nishita123 thumbnail

Halloween isn't just about fancy costume party fgs. It's just one element of it. Costumes, home decorations, pumpkins carving, parades and bonfires. There is so much to it.

Sonam is using it as just another night of party. Like alternative to masquerade party.

Do you mean to say Sonam needed to do other Halloween things too along with dressing up  ? Is that what you mean by saying India could do better ? 

Iโ€™m sorry I donโ€™t get the fuss here! 

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Do you mean to say Sonam needed to do other Halloween things too along with dressing up  ? Is that what you mean by saying India could do better ? 

Iโ€™m sorry I donโ€™t get the fuss here! 

The fuss originally was in general BW celebs take potshots at certain Indian festivals. Instead of taking celebrations in good spirit will make absurd tweets of abolishing them. At the same time are happy to embrace other Western festivals to look cool. Sonam is just the linchpin for this debate.