Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Palti maari AB ne🤣 chl jhootha
Ya but coming home will be so dark ,but by Dec it will change
Yeah, that’s the worst part. It’s night before you know it.
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Palti maari AB ne🤣 chl jhootha
I like our anurag and his innocent humor🤣i miss Anusid so much😔
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
radhe radhe toh mai ek bji baar pura nahi dekh pai🤣
🤣
Same with me.. when the epi aired i had to cover my eyes and skipped the part immediately . I don’t know why I couldn’t get myself to watch the whole thing even now. I have tried a few times actually but failed.... 🤣🤣
What is all about?
https://twitter.com/biryaani__/status/1191056820887965698?s=19
The mask Man.😂Originally posted by: BombayGirl10
Aurtika along with you i am also on DP change mood🤣
Jyoti just ignore such stuff not worth it 🤗
The mask Man.😂
I know 😆 I am loving it
Sonia, Congo for new Sizzlerz🥳
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Congo Sonia
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
congo sonia
Congrats Sonia.. Welcome to the sizzlers club
Thank you girls 🤗🤗
Wht i cudnt manage thru multiple shows... Kzk did that😆