Originally posted by: MithiBani
ICAM! I just hope SR doesn’t exist. But BB ki laadli hai Rash. Usko layenge vapis. 🤔
I think this crowd is looking good. Biggboss should sent Rashmi home.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MithiBani
ICAM! I just hope SR doesn’t exist. But BB ki laadli hai Rash. Usko layenge vapis. 🤔
I think this crowd is looking good. Biggboss should sent Rashmi home.
Rashmi Deboleena ka kya hua BB?
Don’t tell me mahira or arti will be the captain
Yar yeh Sana phir number legayi for mending the issue
I can clearly see now that Himanshi came in to milk that controversy with Sana 😂 Seriously what else she’s gonna do without that. Atleast Sana was doing great as per viewers response before Himanshi even came in.. real or fake.
Aarti ke waare nyaare
Aarti ki to balle balle.. Captain bhi ban gayi..
Boht ud rahi hai..
Khabri tweet Kiya Aarti Singh first captain🤣
Originally posted by: Deadinside
Shy twitter pe dega baad main, She has cat eyes. 😛
Hypnotic eyes
WTF Man itna zyada space use kiya just for crap Captain room.