Originally posted by: A2ZHCZT7CZE27GUA
Oppoooo trending time leave here and go on your Twitter account 😛
I’m joining u guys later because right now I’m cooking 🥘 dinner 🥘
bye , come back soon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: A2ZHCZT7CZE27GUA
Oppoooo trending time leave here and go on your Twitter account 😛
I’m joining u guys later because right now I’m cooking 🥘 dinner 🥘
bye , come back soon
Originally posted by: MayurChan
I don't know why are people discussing Bajaj.. . Believe it or not this one month leap nullified everything..
And people are busy discussing him , his failure as a track 😆 And then next they'll will go kuch hua hee nahi
SRK once said this which also applies to RB.
One can love him or hate him but can't ignore him.
oye meri beti ke bare mein ek shabd aur bola na, Biriyani bana ke BB walon ko khila dungi yaad rakhna 😠
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
SRK once said this which also applies to RB.
One can love him or hate him but can't ignore him.
Originally posted by: 5DFXHEBU77FZU62X
Hahahahahah Thank you 🙏 dear 🤗❤️
Maybe u r in love with me 🤣😆😉
ofcourse , mai RB and Rbians se in love bohot pehlei ❤️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Maine nahin chalaya woh gaana. And hotstar removed it. 😆
HS ka keya , kamina 😡
if i see later on she had her redemption when she sided Bajaj and also she was accepted PreRish and stood by Bajju but then that one thing i can never forget.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Character inconsistency.
PreRish music I LOVE.Originally posted by: opsora2090
HS ka keya , kamina 😡
I made a VM 😭 and you guys finished At and finished 13 pages of new AT too. Ruko mere liye. I am coming 🤪
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
mere Woh mujhe dekh rahe thay Gaana toh ap logo ke liye baj raha tha. Mere pati parameshwar ke dil mein toh Pehla Nasha bajj raha tha
pehle pati ka layek toh ban jati kal muyi 😡
apne ex lover pe dore dalne wali
kitna hottest pati mila, phirbhi tereko udhar jani hai 😡