Tomrw is the day of bombardment in the fandom
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Tomrw is the day of bombardment in the fandom
Originally posted by: FQDJXYFT4PRPO4MR
I saw Unsung ka Insta Story abt Grid ..... ok tell me honestly who from us handles that account or that Amycreations or anyone in close association with them ?? 😆...... the references are super uncanny.
Gopu ..... hahaha ....depends on trps 😆.... But yes this kachra over any Kachra Atleast we get Anurag and Prerna as Core characters and that’s what matters ...But yes Aamna should tone down her make up ....
BG : Bindaaas hoke post karo ... 😆
Hehe Lets see i will come up with something better and post it 👍🏼
MoneyHeist fever of baba samthan 😆
Do you guys think he is doing Indian version of that show?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4aDocshzJQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
One of my favorite scenes and looks of AnuPre
I can show u...If u want..and I said they tried to replicate.. successful hua ya nhi wo hum sab ko pata hai..Originally posted by: ifmember
Did I miss it ? I never saw something similar 😆
but how if i know show was robbers but parth doing a gangster role🤪Originally posted by: BombayGirl10
MoneyHeist fever of baba samthan 😆
Do you guys think he is doing Indian version of that show?
Also her Pre's slippers are shining more than her Anu's Slippers.. 😂