but they won't. They have issues with FC too. Chalo accha hai accha hai. * Nana style. Ihad to call it out on QH day. 😏Originally posted by: Annu8193
Yah FC se sms spread karna chaiye...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
but they won't. They have issues with FC too. Chalo accha hai accha hai. * Nana style. Ihad to call it out on QH day. 😏Originally posted by: Annu8193
Yah FC se sms spread karna chaiye...
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
the attitude these trend organizers have 😳 kuch toh Fc se seekhe how to make successfully trends.
I myself don't understand some times 😕
unfortunately he had to be admitted yesterday once again 😭😭😭😭💔 but he is better now, his own words. He is still in the ICU but cardiologist will come tomorrow and consult and start medication.Originally posted by: sparkling_gems
Hello Anku,
How are you sweetu. and how is papa doing?? I m sorry I could not come online yesterday to enquire about your papa's health. Hope everything is under control.
Originally posted by: opsora2090
keys iyea jan bujhke same costume dala ?
Na na
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
blackmailing doesn't work on my father at all. Why did my dadi die her one TAPA would do miracles. My mom once Complained that he drove fast, my dadi said TAPA raising her voice aj tak 60km/hr ke upar gadi nahi chalai 😤 and look nothing i do or mom does even divorce se leke ghar chor ke chale jane tak ki dhamki doesn't work. 😤
😔
kaash yea kahaani beauty and the beast ki tarah 1% bhi hoti 😭 gul why didn't you take in charge of this show why why whyOriginally posted by: opsora2090
keys iyea jan bujhke same costume dala ?
did you see the enitre conversation. God! Unbelievable!Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I myself don't understand some times 😕
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
but they won't. They have issues with FC too. Chalo accha hai accha hai. * Nana style. Ihad to call it out on QH day. 😏
30 to 40 member is enough for the trend....
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
good you need to sleep too Nd rest 😡 workholic
I am not that workoholic also jitna Tim logon me bana rakha Hain 😆
It's just that I love my work ❤️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
unfortunately he had to be admitted yesterday once again 😭😭😭😭💔 but he is better now, his own words. He is still in the ICU but cardiologist will come tomorrow and consult and start medication.
he was admitted again in hospital that news I got in yesterday afternoon only. But what does doctors have to say? why he is falling ill again and again?
And you, I hope I dont have to say that you take care of yourself.. dont stress much. I know easier said than done but please do try.
luv