Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I too had the same feeling. But he is a man madly in love with his wife. He knows it is wrong but he can't erase her love from his heart so fast. He is hurt, he is shocked, he needs time to understand what happened and why. All of this happened in a mere weak or lesser. He can't change his behavior or love all of a sudden. ðŸ˜’

I thought such men don't exist in mashriqi countries , but when my mom told me that in a wedding she was invited to, the bride was there, and her mother was beside her. The same mother who left them to get married to a famous singer here in Aden. ðŸ˜²Yes. She was forgotten by her ex. He allowed her to see her children , after that singer passed away.😊

I dont know if he would feel any love for her after the heartbreak she gave him...maybe he just cares for her as Rumis mother? Sometimes you do stay connected to the other person just for the sake of kids even if you feel nothing.

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

its all fake...i doubt he really gives one inch of a damn about Danish after stealing his wife lol

Oh I don't doubt that. And there's something slightly slimy about the way he talked to Danish. But the way Mehwish is acting is ridiculous too. She's literally waiting for one man to hand her over to the other one. She should own up to her awful choices and behaviour. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Mehwish is not shown as a cunning or clever woman here in fact shes so straight forward and selfish to the point of stupidity

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

From tomorrow in every episode the tables will turn. Mehwish will suffer. As per humayun's message to something haute.

I wonder why shehwar wants mehwish , didn't he achieve his goal by sleeping with her? He has had multiple affairs before this and I'm sure he wasn't in it for the long game. It was just wham, bam thank you ma'am. Is he in love with mehwish? If so then yes he is not going the right way about this but love is love. I don't mean that in a way to justify his behavior. As humans we have a right to feel things. A feeling is a feeling but how you act upon it is what makes it wrong or right.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

I dont know if he would feel any love for her after the heartbreak she gave him...maybe he just cares for her as Rumis mother? Sometimes you do stay connected to the other person just for the sake of kids even if you feel nothing.

Maybe you are right. ðŸ¤“but I still feel that he wanted her to stay in the night for his own sukoon. Coz ppl overthink in the nights, he wanted to prepare himself for their seperation by spending that night in seperated rooms first.🥺

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

But how would that help? Its not like they were gonna sleep together, they had already separated. I think he was just safeguarding her.

But it still doesnt make sense its not like she was gonna become homeless...she would walk straight to shahwar lol

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But how would that help? Its not like they were gonna sleep together, they had already separated. I think he was just safeguarding her.

But it still doesnt make sense its not like she was gonna become homeless...she would walk straight to shahwar lol

Not even that much lol. Shahwar was going to pick her lol. 

Mehwish is a very silly and lazy cheater lol. Things happen to her. She doesnt actually do anything herself. It's a very unattractive quality, dunno why both men want her so much. 

awida thumbnail

He knows that she'll go to Shehwar's house. And he didn't want to spend the night thinking of them.🤢 It is easy in the morning because he'll be busy with work and with the kid, also he needs to sleep well to handle the kid's problem too.😭

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

i honestly cant feel any sympathy for Danish

awida thumbnail

i honestly cant feel any sympathy for Danish

How can't you?😭 I cried buckets watching last week's episode. I know he is stupid . 😡but I can't stop feeling for him. ðŸ¥º