🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
That's why I want this guy for Shivi, tab Ronit aayega and his target will be Pre.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
That's why I want this guy for Shivi, tab Ronit aayega and his target will be Pre.
His nazar looks too weak to harm Pre..😂
He might be for Tapur or Shivani or the one who will set the fire at SN
He doesn't look gunda mavaali types..
Seedha sadha banda lag raha Hai.. I also feel he will be for shivi.
but he is saying he is kasautis camera operatorHis nazar looks too weak to harm Pre..😂
He might be for Tapur or Shivani or the one who will set the fire at SN
I hope after the fire accident, anurag asks Sharmas to come and stay in BB. They refuse and so he says maybe pre can work in BP and the family can stay in company quarters.
Moni, do I care waali ke saath saath tu bhi bahut sudhar gayi hai.
First you're taking about office track. Abhi No BB... Accha hai!!!
i m always sudhro u all take my theory in negetive way
bus pre move on theory negetive thi meri but i given ramsitaravan theory but cvs want karan arjun theory but laut ke neri theory per aaye😎
Originally posted by: euphoric
😲itna kharcha... Baba re baba... Tu naiya dubaegi...😆
Arrey pehli baar she said something good, appreciate her.
I don't want to see Sharmas in BB and Mohini insulting them😆
Haye..this AB...he never tried to hide his feelings..frm that sangeet Wala scene "kuchh feel hua mujhe yahan" to this...the guy thought of them as Jodi❤️❤️❤️😍😍bholu AB🤗
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Pehli baar I am praying for what you said to come true Moni🙏😂😂😂
Aaj ka yeh aitihaasik din
Yeh hai tere karam
Kabhi khushi kabhi gam🎵
Originally posted by: Azizrehman
but he is saying he is kasautis camera operator
Yeh lo hogaya popat 😂