Did anyone else find it weird that Bapji was so excited about Kalyani being pregnant? I mean I wonder why.... cause Malhar already has a son so it's not a question of oh you should have an hier.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did anyone else find it weird that Bapji was so excited about Kalyani being pregnant? I mean I wonder why.... cause Malhar already has a son so it's not a question of oh you should have an hier.
yup exactly our show is back on track ab bas purification karo , raaz baaz ko bahar nikalo with new ranes basOriginally posted by: lavender_mist
am really liking this week ka epis
its like we got thr back
all were mast epis
Did anyone else find it weird that Bapji was so excited about Kalyani being pregnant? I mean I wonder why.... cause Malhar already has a son so it's not a question of oh you should have an hier.
i guess grandchildren r smthg that grandparents never get enough of, i mean jithna hai usse bhi aur chahiye hamesha😆
Originally posted by: kusharberry
yup exactly our show is back on track ab bas purification karo , raaz baaz ko bahar nikalo with new ranes bas
dont worry soon and then mallu will do shuddi😆
yeah toh sahi baat bola tumnehOriginally posted by: lavender_mist
i guess grandchildren r smthg that grandparents never get enough of, i mean jithna hai usse bhi aur chahiye hamesha😆
next week tak hoga kyaOriginally posted by: lavender_mist
dont worry soon and then mallu will do shuddi😆
Originally posted by: kusharberry
next week tak hoga kya
dont wry defo
waise nini aying babes
we shd sleep
congo once again for getting kaka ka like
gn swweet dreams❤️
me too rehOriginally posted by: lavender_mist
dont wry defo
waise nini aying babes
we shd sleep
congo once again for getting kaka ka like
gn swweet dreams❤️
gn sd tc byee see u tmw🤗❤️
🤗❤️