Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: crispsy

He will do everything to piss of Aish🤔

he is just appreciating srk. Nothing to do with aish

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Honestly, i don't know if Shah did something heroic or not.. but three things are clear.. Farah did a really bad job with Shah's styling in HNY.. Salman has a weird sense of humor and I love Shah

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

^Well if guests who were with Archana are to be believed, it was Aishwarya who saved her and SRK just lent his jacket/sherwani. So this is giving credit to the wrong person but not like Ash would give a shit about what some lallu posts on Insta

crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

he is just appreciating srk. Nothing to do with aish

Aish and SRK are taking credit for the same thing. Farah Salman are tweeting supporting SRK. Yeah It has something to do with aish. 

@ZK no.. but there will be articles about this. And Aish will eventually get to know via her teams. Though this forum believes Aish was desperate to work with Salman in SLB movies. According to this narration, she may secretly follow him. Who knows ðŸ˜†

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Honestly, i don't know if Shah did something heroic or not.. but three things are clear.. Farah did a really bad job with Shah's styling in HNY.. Salman has a weird sense of humor and I love Shah

i don't blame farah. Srk looked like a dried out cigarette in HNY because of his body. Being that low body percentage at 50+ years doesn't look on anyone. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

Aish and SRK are taking credit for the same thing. Farah Salman are tweeting supporting SRK. Yeah It has something to do with aish. 

@ZK no.. but there will be articles about this. And Aish will eventually get to know via her teams. Though this forum believes Aish was desperate to work with Salman in SLB movies. According to this narration, she may secretly follow him. Who knows ðŸ˜†

you mean Sallu wants a reaction from Aish?

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

i don't blame farah. Srk looked like a dried out cigarette in HNY because of his body. Being that low body percentage at 50+ years doesn't look on anyone. 

I wasn't talking about body but hair.. that stupid lizard in his hairs..