Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: grace4317

I too do support fictional couples and discuss about them seriously. But what i meant is that i am not that crazy enough to nag & fight with people who have views opposite to mine. I prefer walking away from such situations than indulging in fights & arguments.

@BOLD ditto word to word copy..

so i guess we have deviated far away from your thread ka topic...hope u don't mind my mindless ramblings😳

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

CV....we will get it later only, maybe towards the end of the track. But to allow Mohini to fly high till then can't be justified after watching her behaviour in the last 2 episodes. Also, EK's love for her ICs is such that whatever we want to see our leads doing, she will get it done for her ICs. So, better we accept it & now cheer Komo to show mirror to Mohini & Nivi.😆

Like I said earlier, honestly it’s not going to be impactful if Komolika teaches her a lesson. It will only be impactful if it comes from AnuPre where they hurt her with their own personalities 

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😊

Edited by MayurChan - 4 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Like I said earlier, honestly it’s not going to be impactful if Komolika teaches her a lesson. It will only be impactful if it comes from AnuPre where they hurt her with their own personalities 

I know CV....What i am hoping to see is that first Komo will show Mohini the mirror when she reveals who she is and by the time Mohini starts regretting her karnaamas, Anu will do the needful to let her realise that it is her khamand that made her do all these. For the performers Shubaavi & Parth are, I want to see an intense scene between them on this.