I have doubts piu 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I have doubts piu 😂😂😂
Such a Fabulous Chapter
Originally posted by: Rosidlove
I have doubts piu 😂😂😂
I can't do anything for that
Awesome Sweet and Cute Chapter
but seems like there is some misunderstanding or something
between Sid and Roli
Sid hates roli so much
Fb was cute love it
Sid misunderstood roli hearing phone conversation really can't wait.
Why I feel in phone roli kid was am I right update soon
New character guys.
Arun Varma : Handsome good hearted guy. Roli's best Friend. Their relationship is like sister and brother. Since Roli was pregnant with Seya he was the one who took care of them as Roli was working in his company. He love his friend cone sister roli and meena most importantly his cutie pie Seya. Seya also loves him so Much.
Wow lovely character can't wait for update
Nice CS. waiting for updates.
Nice so this is to make sid jealous or create more misunderstandings 😂😂 waiting for update eagerly
Lovely character... This character is to make sid jealous... Eagerly waiting for next update...
Characters Burak Ozçivit : Osman Bey Ozge Torer : Bala Hatun Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey Eren Vurdem as Konur Alp Alma...
Ritik Mehra : Business Tycoon and Elder brother of Raghav Shivanya Kapoor : Doctor and Elder Sister of Naina and love interest of Ritik
Here are Characters of the Story Ritik : elder brother of Shivaay , Ranveer , Sanskar and love interest of Shivanya Shivanya : elder sister of
Let's me introduced the Characters Ritik Raheja (Arjun Bijlani) : A very rich business tycoon and elder brother of Ranveer and Ragini Ranveer
Love and emotions Season 10 Part 1 2 little girls were playing together.They were Kavya and Khushi. Kavya:You are my best friend Khushi....
76