I red all chaps in one go. What an amazing storyline you designed n elaborated. I just love reading this, there is constant smile on my face reading this story and that's huge!! You've done a wonderful job!! Now I'll just wait n wait for next update
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I red all chaps in one go. What an amazing storyline you designed n elaborated. I just love reading this, there is constant smile on my face reading this story and that's huge!! You've done a wonderful job!! Now I'll just wait n wait for next update
Originally posted by: asmitasb
I red all chaps in one go. What an amazing storyline you designed n elaborated. I just love reading this, there is constant smile on my face reading this story and that's huge!! You've done a wonderful job!! Now I'll just wait n wait for next update
Thank u so much yaar
Reading ur comment truely made my day better.
Thank u 🤗
dear its been a while u havent update this
plz cont soon
eager to read this one