Originally posted by: Shreya-s
u said it to the point in one sentence 😆she is in love I believe too
But hope Paras doesn’t dump her after the show . He also has Akansha outside
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shreya-s
u said it to the point in one sentence 😆she is in love I believe too
But hope Paras doesn’t dump her after the show . He also has Akansha outside
I liked their pair from the start... I believe it's just friendship ...just like Rohan and Lopa from the other season. I really respect that and like that they stand by each other in that capacity. It's nice amidst all the sleazy shit Shukla and Shehnaz bring to the show.
Yesterday mahira clearly looked jealous with shehnaz flirting with paras. It was cute.
Originally posted by: tanvismile
Yesterday mahira clearly looked jealous with shehnaz flirting with paras. It was cute.
I wonder why people think that when she clearly said that it's because Shehnaaz tries to create this triangle. She was doing that overacting when Mahira entered ki aa gayi aa gayi..so Mahira got upset with that. Only Shehnaaz wants to believe that Mahira gets affected when she talks to Paras.
I wonder why people think that when she clearly said that it's because Shehnaaz tries to create this triangle. She was doing that overacting when Mahira entered ki aa gayi aa gayi..so Mahira got upset with that. Only Shehnaaz wants to believe that Mahira gets affected when she talks to Paras.
Honestly living with someone like Sana would have me frustrated every day. Anyway they're cute together
Let see who ParAs picks at the end of this task that will determine how commited he is 😉
Lol....Mahira beta is just scared of Mummy. She's head over heels for Paras. Paras is toying with her as always.