🤗. Last moment pe bhi Mann ni tha Mera to....3 days were enough to make me forget where I work🤣Originally posted by: Aanchal15
🤗
I understand .. home sickness ka koi elaaj nahi hai! 😊
@ bold - Perfect !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤗. Last moment pe bhi Mann ni tha Mera to....3 days were enough to make me forget where I work🤣Originally posted by: Aanchal15
🤗
I understand .. home sickness ka koi elaaj nahi hai! 😊
@ bold - Perfect !
Challo take care everyone. Kal milte hai
Intense Abir
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm not scared..just thodi si pet me gudgud Hoti hai na..vahi hai mishbir ko lekar
You are strong , yaara !
Am actually worried! Cannot imagine the aftermath ! ❤️
boys really need to take lessons from abir.Originally posted by: Aanchal15
Such a sweet gesture .. nothing better than the sacred Panchamrut
Oh ! I hope Abir questions the panditji directly .. at least he would believe if a third person (who has some standing in society) validates about Baba’s misdeeds.
Abir puchega aanch!!
Take care , meen! 🤗Challo take care everyone. Kal milte hai
Had a wonderful time talking to you after so long !
mishbir hai hi strong.kya karei..... Namesake na hila saki..Méhul kid khet ki muli haiOriginally posted by: Aanchal15
You are strong , yaara !
Am actually worried! Cannot imagine the aftermath ! ❤️
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sach ! 😆 He has set very high standards
He surely will ., now that he got to hear fragments of the convo !
very high!Originally posted by: Aanchal15
Sach ! 😆 He has set very high standards
He surely will ., now that he got to hear fragments of the convo !
I'm so excited