Imran has a good chemistry with Sana Javed, Sadia Khan, and Sarah Khan . I hope he works with them next.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Imran has a good chemistry with Sana Javed, Sadia Khan, and Sarah Khan . I hope he works with them next.
Imran has a good chemistry with Sana Javed, Sadia Khan, and Sarah Khan . I hope he works with them next.
Sana and him are doing daar khuda se currently but their chemistry isn't utilised due to the concept of the show
The discussion on the patloon 🤣
The discussion on the patloon 🤣
Hum kisi bhi cheez par discussion kar sakte hai 🤣
🤣 sachi yaar ..i keep wondering lol muneeb does too I agree but imran ka jyada hi tight laga mujhe😆.......chudidaar hi lagta hai yaar,some times it is bit indecent but lagta hai trend hai....
No comments Sami 🤣
I don’t know aisa fashion kis kaam ka jis me Saans Lena mushkil ho jaye 🤣
I feel exactly the same,ita tight tight dekh ke mujh ko to kuch kuch hota hai......but ghabrahat mein lol🤣No comments Sami 🤣
I don’t know aisa fashion kis kaam ka jis me Saans Lena mushkil ho jaye 🤣
Feedback on today's episode?
finally ayeza and imran got married in a drama lol episode was alright, lots of evilness by the ladies but the spark between ayeza and imran's character was so interesting to watch. this would be another love after marriage type of story which I'm really looking forward to.
finally ayeza and imran got married in a drama lol episode was alright, lots of evilness by the ladies but the spark between ayeza and imran's character was so interesting to watch. this would be another love after marriage type of story which I'm really looking forward to.
They were married in kcr too.
They were married in kcr too.
oh yeah my bad...I meant finally they'll happily end up together lol