Ranveer's unsaid feelings #12 updated Episode 770 page 149 - Page 87

Posted: 4 years ago

How do you do?

Like the update a lot.😊

Waiting for the next

Originally posted by Alisha306

Hi, Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Love the episode a lot. Ishveer are very romantic again. Hope to see even more romantic moments

Take care.

Be safe.

Hi Alisha

thanks for the comment

yes dear I am fine 

hope you are too doing good 

glad you liked the episode a lot 

yes now our Ishveer are romantic again 

hmm yes we will have some glimpse of romance now 

take care 

keep reading 

Originally posted by anaptiras

Great update.

Waiting for the next

Hi Anaptiras

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the update 

ya let me update the next 

keep reading 

Originally posted by Mary456

Excellent work dear😉

Keep on writing😊

Hi mary 

thanks for the comment

glad you liked my work 

ya let me keep on writing 

keep reading 

Hi Amritha

thanks for the claps

keep reading 

Originally posted by jasminerahul

did to not pming me.accidentally I saw this update.

ranveer pinching ishani's hip was romantic. ranveer telling her that he is loving her...kuch kuch hota hai was romantic. ranveer asking ishani to wear silk Saree instead of designer Saree...again telling her kuch kuch hota hai was romantic. ishani telling him with a smile that she didn't feel so ..so he should keep trying was cute

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

I am not able to send pm's dear as I like before I don't know what is the problem 

but thank god you guys are still hooked to my story 

happy that you liked Ranveer pinching Ishani's hip and Ranveer telling her 

that he is loving her and Kuch kuch hota hai 

happy that you liked the way Ranveer asked Ishani to wear silk saree instead of 

designer saree and again telling kuch kuch hota hai 

yes Ishani is now kidding and with a smile she is telling she does not feel so 

yes surely our Ranveer has to be keep trying 

keep reading 

Originally posted by Vampire2468

Awesome update😳Update soon

Hi Vampire

thanks for the comment

keep reading 

Originally posted by Neha522

Fabulous update, darling

Update soon

Hi Neha

thanks for the comment

keep reading 

Originally posted by Ishaani999

How do you do?

Like the update a lot.😊

Waiting for the next

Hi Sanjana

thanks for the comment

yes dear I am fine 

hope you are too doing good

keep reading 

Episode 756

Ishani seeing Ranveer standing behind her having two vessels in his hands had a what to react face. 

Ishani(with a cute face):Ranveer come on why are you doing this and all?

Ranveer(with a cute smile keeping the two vessels in the dinning table and seeing Ishani with a smile):I am helping my wife. 

Ishani:(with a smile):Tk...I don't like you doing these kind of things for me. 

Ranveer(with a cute face):Why? Husbands should not do household works? 

Ishani:Arrey not like that Baba...you too can go and enjoy the marriage function know? why you need to these things along with me?

Ranveer(with a cute look):I am trying to impress my wife. I want to make her tell me Kuch kuch hota hai hain na

Ishani(with a impossible head shake):No one can change you Ranveer..(telling it giving a smile she started to walk towards the kitchen).

Ishani went inside the kitchen were Ranveer too went behind her and they both again took the others vessels in their hands and both started to arrange it in the dinning table and in the next 5 minutes they arranged all the things in the dinning table were Mala came there and saw the vessels in the dinning table were she saw Ishani with a what face.

Mala:Bhabhi...

Ranveer(before Ishani could react):Mala we completed this work. If you have any other work carry on..(he gave a smile).

Mala too gave a smile to Ranveer and shook her head as okay and she started to move from there towards the store room. 

Ishani as soon as Mala started to move from there started to walk from there towards the hall were Ranveer too started to walk behind her. Ishani seeing Ranveer coming behind her were she stopped herself which made Ranveer to stand. 

Ishani:Why are you coming behind me Ranveer? (saw near the stage were Sharman, Pratik, Devarsh, Vikram were laughing with each other and playing were showing them to Ranveer):See all are enjoying talking with each other. you go and be with them. 

Ranveer(with a cute move went bit close to her and with a smile):They are enjoying only but my enjoyment is you only. (with a given up face):I am not able to be away from you baby..

Ishani(with a cute face):Night I am going to be with you only know? then what?

Ranveer(with a smile):I don't know why I am not able to be without you. 

Ishani(with a cute move took her hand to his cheek and cutely pinching his cheek):Ranveer I love you so much. Now chalo go and be with others let me see the flowers arrangements and then go and get ready.

Ranveer(with a smile shook his head as okay):hmm tk..

Ishani smiled to him were Ishani started to move towards the hall corner were Ranveer walked and went towards Sharman, Devarsh, Pratik and others. 

All were so happily getting ready for the marriage of Rithika and Nirbhay. At one corner Amba, Laxmi, Parul, Baa, Chaithali were happily playing with Raagini were Ishani was now directing Ramu for fixing the flowers were they were fixing the flowers as Ishani was telling.

Ranveer(seeing Vikram):Vikram Is your Bhai getting ready?

Vikram:Haan Bhaiya Uttam Jiju is with Bhaiya he will help him, 

Ranveer:hmm okay..

Sharman:Ranveer..function is going bit slow.. we should do something to cheer up.

Ranveer(hearing it and saw Ishani were immediately a idea came to him mind and seeing Sharman):haan right function is going in a slow mode. Let me tell DJ to start play the songs. Let us start dancing

Sharman:hmm okay..

Ranveer with a happy smile started to go to the DJ people were they were making their arrangements. 

Ranveer:Bhaiya..

DJ(seeing Ranveer):Haan Sir...

Ranveer:Start playing the songs let everyone start to dance..

DJ:hmm okay fine sir..(he went and operated the machine were the beautiful songs of marriage started to play).

Sharman, Pratik, Devarsh, vikram started to dance in the hall were Ranveer had a smile seeing it were other ladies started to smile happily seeing the guys dance. Ranveer seeing everyone dancing with a smile saw the DJ and went close to him and said something in his ears were DJ too shook his head as okay. 

As all were dancing for a while after that DJ played the song that Ranveer said in his ears were Ranveer hearing the music with a smile walked towards the guys were the guests too were starting to come one by one. Aarthi was welcoming them. The function mode was started so well. Ranveer too came near the guys were the guys formed behind him were Ranveer started to dance for the music were Ishani too had a smile hearing the song that is going to play were she saw Ranveer were Ranveer too saw her with a smile 

Ranveer(with a smile):Tum paas aaye

Yoon muskuraye

Tumne na jaane kya

(he was dancing so romantically were others too were coordinating his dance)

Sapne dikhaye
Ab toh mera dil

Jaage na sota hai

Kya karon haai
Kuch kuch hota hai
Kya karon haai
Kuch kuch hota hai
(he gave a cute move of he is feeling something special for her by hitting his hand in his heart)

Ishani had a smile were that was the moment..A hand came behind Ranveer and touched his chest part. 

Ria(came from behind Ranveer saw Ranveer with a smile):Tum paas aaye

Yoon muskuraye
Tumne na jaane kya

Ishani who didn't expected Ria's entry and saw Ranveer were Ranveer too had a not understanding face of seeing Ria and he never expected Ria will come and that too will join with him to dance. 

Ria(cutely putting her hand over Ranveer's neck)Sapne dikhaye

Ishani now was not able to control her laughter were Ranveer managing Ria and saw Ishani were he saw Ishani laughing were he didn't expect Ria will come to sing the next para of the song. 

Ria(dancing with Ranveer):Ab toh mera dil

Jaage na sota hai

Kya karon haai
Kuch kuch hota hai
Kya karon haai
Kuch kuch hota hai

As Ria danced and Ranveer too danced with her managing her finally the song was stopped and the DJ started to play a mild music to welcome the guest were Ranveer saw Ria with a light smile. 

Ria(with a smile):Nice dance know RV?

Ranveer(without knowing what to react):Haan ...(he saw Ishani were Ishani was laughing so well were then seeing Ria):Ria you be here. Let me get ready and come. 

Ria:hmm come quick I am waiting RV...

Ranveer:Haan...(he started to move from there).

Ishani making sure everything flower arrangement is done giving a okay head shake to Ramu and she was thinking to call to the beautician were that was the moment the Beautician was entering the hall were with  a smile she went to the beautician and she welcomed her. Ishani started to take Beautician to Rithika's room were she started to climb the stairs with the beautician. Ranveer seeing Ishani is going upstairs seeing everyone who were busy in their talking were Ranveer started to climb the stairs behind Ishani. 

Ishani brought the beautician to the room were Rithika was were she knocked the door were in the next minute Rithika opened the door. 

Rithika(seeing Ishani with  a smile):Ishani..

Ishani(smiling to Rithika):Rithika(showing the beautician):Beautician has come. Are you ready to get ready as Bride?

Rithika(with a okay head shake):Haan I am ready..

Ishani(Seeing the Beautician):Make her ready..

Beautician shook her head as okay and she entered the room and closed the room door to make Rithika ready. When Ishani was about to move to their room to get ready Ranveer came and stood in front of her. Ishani too saw Ranveer were without to her control she laughed. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani laughing):Hello why are you laughing?

Ishani:(controlling her laughter):What to do laughter is coming for me. (making herself okay):What happen Ranveer? your feeling got transferred to some other girl it seems. 

Ranveer(with a cute face):I danced for that song for you only. I didn't expect Ria will come. 

Ishani:Oh...Ria has come for marriage and seeing you dancing she would have thought you are dancing for her. 'But not bad she said what you want to hear know? Nice...(telling it she was about to move to their room).

Ranveer(before Ishani could move he held her hand and pulled her near him and seeing her with a smile):you are making fun of me. 

Ishani:Haan you only danced with Ria and she is now behind you. 

Ranveer:I danced with Ria to make you jealous and now(with a what to do face):Now she is behind me. 

Ishani:Tk fine that is what she said what you want know?

Ranveer:I don't want her kuch kuch hota hai I want my patni's kuch kuch hota hai.

Ishani(with a cute move moved from him):Keep trying..(she walked and went to their room).

Ranveer too entered the room behind her itself were Ishani who entered the room and turned to lock the room saw Ranveer and with a bit shocked face. 

Ishani:Ranveer I want to change. you go...

Ranveer(shaking his head as no):No way..Let me help you to change..

Ishani:Nahi..Ranveer not now..

Ranveer seeing her with a mesmerized look went close to her and held her close to him and pulled her close to him. 

Ranveer:let me make you wear Saree today...

Ishani:(with a cute look):Don't want...

Ranveer:why?

Ishani:(with a shy smile):I am feeling shy..

Ranveer:I am your husband and I am feeling hungry Ishani...(took his lips near her lips and in a husky tone):Tell know Ishani...you too feel kuch kuch hota hai...(taking his lips back and seeing her with a worried look):Am I hurting you by disturbing you by coming behind you?

Ishani(seeing his worried face immediately):Arrey nahi Ranveer...you have all the rights to take me when you want me. you didn't disturb me and all. (putting her hands around his neck):Today fully I enjoyed when ever you came behind me. you know what wives will love when their husbands are coming behind them. I have got a cute husband who is coming behind me from his 9 years. 

Ranveer hearing it giving a emotional smile and he hugged her were Ishani too hugged him so well. They both were in a tight hug. 

Ranveer:Love you so much Ishani. Kuch kuch hota hai...Today don't make me hungry..

Ishani(hugging him well):No Baba today I am for you only. Love you so much...

Ranveer(hearing it with a smile): Na jaane kaisa ehsaas hai(slowly coming out of the hug):Bujhti nahin hai kya pyaas hai

Ishani(too coming out of the hug and seeing him):Kya nasha is pyar ka

Mujhpe sanam chaa ne laga

Ranveer(cutely pulling her close to him):Koi na jaane

Kyun chain khota hai
(raising his eyebrows as what):Kya karon haai

Kuch kuch hota hai

Ishani(cutely with a given up face):Kya karon haai

Kuch kuch hota hai

Ranveer hearing it had a happy face were he tightly hugged her were Ishani too hugged him back. 

To be continued