God! It's getting serious now! 😲🤣
Shilpa's siggy.... Oooh my! 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
God! It's getting serious now! 😲🤣
Shilpa's siggy.... Oooh my! 🤣
He is looking really good for his apnowali diwali celebrations. Anurag Basu vibe.😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Hwjr9BPSc/?igshid=18bm092q12x7h
isko jaan boojh kar acche kapde nahi dete serial wale
He is looking really good for his apnowali diwali celebrations. Anurag Basu vibe.😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Hwjr9BPSc/?igshid=18bm092q12x7h
I can see biscuits.... 🍪
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
I can see biscuits.... 🍪
mujhe bhi pahle wahi dikhi🤣
Kare bhi na please. I have only 1 request from you parthu pehanlo weird karpde but never go for Ranveer's level! 🙏😂Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aditi parth carry bhi nahi kat sakta RS weord fashion 🤣 seedhe sade kurta hi pahne
Leena also found their chemistry.... ♥ 😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Apne ghar😆
That I know but she is really MIA
That I know but she is really MIA
She was online afternoon but not posting anything liked Shubh's post too. Maybe taking rest she had a long journey and yesterday must be hectic shoot for her.
BTW parth house gives me romantic vibes ☺️
Erica kab Diwali wish karegi😒