Please next update soon 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Please next update soon 🙏🙏🙏🙏
When u are planning to update yaar
Please update soon
Originally posted by: tanya119
Hello everyone
Few days ago i got a circular about my college re opening from 15th july that is tomorrow. It was an unexpected news. So, i got hell busy with the preparations. I know you all must be waiting for the update. I promise to update it by the end of this week.
Thanks a lot for showering so much love on this story as well. I wont disappoint you, i assure you.
I hope you all will understand.
Tanya
Hi dear
Hope u don't abandon the story n continue it soon
Love
Vandie
Please update it soon
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9