Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: captainplus
Pervy is really shinning ⭐️⭐️⭐️
I feel, he should be serious about opening a sherwani ki dukaan 🤓
I agree with you Captain he has better and elegant choice. He will have a great business
Diwali ek aur look anek all are looking as beautiful as always bhar bhar ke kaala teeka ⚫⚫⚫⚫
shukriya Piku ji 😳
I agree with you Captain he has better and elegant choice. He will have a great business
& then he can get a nice loving girl for himself 😳
Beautiful Gudiya....


Kishore beta ji....

Don't know about others but I am really liking Kishore beta & Durga bahu's coordinated looks
Originally posted by: DivyankaTD
Tfs
Akshan's Diwali look kinda resembles their Makar Sankranti look (Khichadi Making Competition ) 😆
same feeling 😳