Bajaj will always be my number one lol this komilka track will be a mess and chaos. I can already tell
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bajaj will always be my number one lol this komilka track will be a mess and chaos. I can already tell
I'm so happy right now
Why 🤔🤔🤔🤔 bajaj coming back 😆Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
I'm so happy right now
Originally posted by: AryanSahil
Why 🤔🤔🤔🤔 bajaj coming back 😆
Abhi Abhi tho gaya hai
Itni jaldi Kaha se aayega?
I watched my favorite movie after ages.
hahahaha ok 👍Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Abhi Abhi tho gaya hai
Itni jaldi Kaha se aayega?
I watched my favorite movie after ages.
Which movie 🎥 did you watched 🤔🤔
Bajaj will but Karan is a ?Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I feel like laughing.
Why do I feel Karan's exit was always meant to be?
Why do I feel that's why their story didn't start?
Why do I feel, Bajaj will COME BACK BIG TIME THIS TIME!!
i know right 😎Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I like it!! 😎
but kya fayeda if it's not ksg 😔Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I think Prerna will need Bajaj and she will come to him with a CLEAN slate!
With the foreboding of Bajaj, and his universe working in mysterious ways, I think PreRish story will eventually happen with a BANG!
her inbox is full 😆
who knows she herself is RB 😈Originally posted by: Wistfulness
She will return with RB.