Hug 🤗 Hug 🤗 Happy Hug
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hug 🤗 Hug 🤗 Happy Hug
The hug in the precap
😆 she's sooo cuteee...and when he realises that she's there for real...his excitement.
I love these kind of scenes between them.
omg...ralu, whats in the precap?
Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan
omg...ralu, whats in the precap?
Abhi about to leave,Pragya comes and hugs him,Sarita ji enters and sees them 😆 later she asks Pragya about the man she was hugging 😆
I just saw the precapp...omggg.... that huggg...heavenly. The way she was hugging him tight. uff. these 2 are too much.🥳
Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan
I just saw the precapp...omggg.... that huggg...heavenly. The way she was hugging him tight. uff. these 2 are too much.🥳
Sooo happy to see them like this. 😳 Love is in the air.
I'm crying 😭😭 Why they are so amazing 😍On the top of it, this hug 😍😍 I want time machine 🙌 Can't wait for this special scene 😍♥️