Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow Interesting Part 

Shagun has filed for custody 

so did Ishita give birth to Ruhi 

which means that Ishita is the mother and probably 

she gave Shagun the baby 

waiting for all the revealations

taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous Chapter 

Oh I had thought that Ishita gave birth to Ruhi but

she was the doctor and had spend some good moments with Raman too 

and Ishita gave the Ruhi 

Isshita knowing Raman is married still fell in love with him

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Waiting for this,

Need to know how n why Raman n shagun did not recognize ishita

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting Update. Living the Story 

Continue soon.

Thansk for pm.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 5

Raman was changing the tyre while Ishita was just looking at him.

Raman-its done.

Ishita-thank u ,thank u for ur help.

Raman just smiled and went his way while Ishita went to her hospital.she works in a big hospital as gynecologist.she was smiling feeling good meeting a good person.

Ishita-he was good,and gentleman too.thinking about Raman she reached her hospital and got busy in her work.

She was busy in checking her patients when a nurse came running and said-maam ,ek emergency case hai.ek pregnant lady stairs se gir gayi hai.

Ishita got up and went to check her.she saw Raman and then shagun who was screaming in pain.

Shagun-i told u mujhe yahan nahi aana but still u bring me here,dekha Kya hua.

Raman-calm down shagun.stop shouting .he was saying when compounders took the stretcher inside.

Ishita went and check on shagun.she gave her injection and came out.

Raman was just waiting impatiently.

Ishita-she is fine,baby is also fine.no need to worry.

Raman-thank u doctor.

Ishita-u can take her after two hours.saying so she went and got busy in her work.

In evening ,Ishita was going back when she heard some noise .she thought to ignore but the sound was much louder so she thought to interrupt .

She was about to enter the cabin when she heard.

Shagun-main kuch nahi jaanti,mujhe treatment yahin karwani hai.

Raman-samajhne ki koshish Karo,it's very expensive hospital.i can't afford it.

Shagun-main kuch nahi sunna chahti.tum mujhe Mumbai laaye yeh keh kar ki tum yahan jyada kamaoge ,still u can't afford to bear my expenses.aaj mera expense nahi utha paa rahe ho ,Kal bachche ka kaise sambhaloge.abort kar doon baby ko Kya.

Raman-yeh Kya keh rahi ho,please don't say like this.

Shagun-then listen carefully ,I will stay with u ,only when u get me treated here.kitna achcha hospital hai.mujhe yahin treatment karani hai bas warna main abortion karwa lungi.she said making raman's face fell.

Raman-thik hai ,main intezaam karta hoon.

Ishita saw this and felt bad for Raman but nothing was in her hand ,so she went .

Raman discharged shagun and paid the bill.he took appointment of ishita for next day and went.

Flashback end 

(It for the time being,it will be continued in between)

Ishita-that was the day I met u for the first time and felt bad seeing ur pathetic condition.shagun kitne bure se treat karti thi aapko.kahin naa kahin mujhe pata tha,ki woh sirf aapko use kar rahi hai apne luxuries ke liye but never knew that she can leave u and ruhi for money.usne Ashok Khanna me liye Raman ko chod diya.raman ka boss,aaya tha woh ek do baar shagun ke saath ,Raman ko kaam mein busy karke.mujhe hamesha lagta tha,ki shagun Raman se unreasonable demands sirf issliye karti thi ,taaki woh kaam mein busy rahen aur shagun can spend time with Ashok.but naa shagun ne aur naa hi Raman ne mujhe pehchana.waise toh main kam baar mili thi unn dono se,kyunki shagun ka case dusre doctor ke paas tha,but uski delivery toh Maine hi karwayi thi.they should remember me,yes I was more lean,baal bhi chote chote the ,but still how can they couldn't recognize me.ho sakta hai unhone dhyaan naa diya ho,after all they r disturbed yaa phir expect naa Kiya ho ki main bhi Mumbai chod kar Delhi shift ho gayi hoon.joh bhi ho ,I am feeling bad for Raman and ruhi.mostly ruhi,shagun toh hamesha se achchi nahi thi ,but Raman ko Kya ho gaya.kaise woh itne heartless ho gaye ki apni choti si bachchi ko chod kar chale gaye.aaj bhi kitne rudely baat kar rahe the mujhse,this is not his style.woh toh bahut sweet the,sabse kitni achchi tarah se baat karte the.she said and remembered the day she fell for him.

Flashback 

Ishita was sitting in her cabin hiding her face in her palm weeping slowly when Raman entered the cabin and said-doctor,my wife,she is in pain.he was saying but stopped seeing her crying.

Raman-r u ok ,doctor??

Ishita wiped her tears and said-haan ,Kya hua??

Raman-meri biwi,usse labour pain shuru ho gaye hai and her doctor is out of town.can u please,main aapki fees,he was saying when Ishita ran out .

After three hours,Ishita came out and gave little ruhi in raman's arms.she congratulated him and went instructing everyone.

After ten minutes,she was sitting in her cabin when Raman came and said-can I come in??

Ishita-yes sure.

Raman came and sat infront of her .

Ishita-kuch kehna hai aapko??

Raman-yes,I know it's not easy but har kisi ko ek jaisi khushiyan nahi milti.jitna milta hai utne mein hi adjust karna padhta hai.

Ishita look at him all confused when he said-maine padhi aapki report.actually woh gir gayi thi ,main utha raha tha aur padh liya.

Ishita-how dare u ,it's not done.just get out.she said crying.

Raman-i know bahut bada shock hai ki aap kabhi maa nahi ban sakti.but yeh sochiye aapki wajah se kitni lady maa banti hai,aap kitne bachchon ki delivery karwati hai ,infact u give birth to them.toh aap ek tarike se unki maa hi hui.jaise Meri bachchi ,aap help nahi karti toh shayad duniya mein aa hi nahi paati.toh aap hi hai joh isse iss duniya mein laayi hai ,so in a way u r a mother to all the babies u delivered.

Ishita smiled hearing him and said-inn khokali baaton ka koi Matlab nahi .

Raman-i know aapka dukh bahut bada hai and nothing can change it but I am just trying to make u little happy.achcha do one thing,u name my baby.aapne janm diya hai ,aap hi naam dijiye.shayad aapko achcha lage.

Ishita-main??

Raman-yes please.

Ishita-main chahti thi ki kabhi agar Meri beti ho ,main uska naam ruhi rakhun.toh iska naam ruhi rakhti hoon.she said smiling making Raman smile too.

Raman-ruhi,achcha lagaa aapko apna naam babu.he asked to which the baby squeal.

Ishita-she is so cute,thank u very much.

Raman-thank u doctor.main aapki fees pay kar dunga.

Ishita-no need,it's my baby only.aap jaiye.

Raman nodded and went taking ruhi happily.

Flashback end

Ishita-uss din mujhe pata chala tha main kabhi maa nahi ban sakti and u made me a mother that day.shayad issliye hi main ruhi se itna jud gayi.u supported me in the most difficult time of my life ,the way noone supported.mere amma-appa ne bhi mujhe iss tarah himmat nahi di ,jaisi aapne di aur naa chahte hue bhi main aapko chahne lagi.bahut bhoolne ki koshish ki aapki but jab bhi koi mujhe hurt karta ,mujhe baanjh kehta main Mann mein yahin sochti ,ki main maa hoon,unn sab bachchon ki jisse Maine janm diya aur specially ruhi ki.kya hua joh main maa nahi ban sakti,but I made many feel motherhood.yeh ehsaas,yeh sukoon sirf aapki wajah se tha ,raman.but aaj aapko dekh kar mera sukoon khatam kho gaya,kyunki aap takleef mein ho ,Meri ruhi takleef mein hai.nahi samajh mein aa raha ki kaise aap dono ki takleef khatam karungi but karungi.aapko aapki bachchi se dobara milaungi aur aap dono ki zindagi mein khushiyan laaungi.yeh vada hai Mera khud se.she said and closed her eyes and a drop of tear roll down.

She look at her phone and realised its late.she switch on the phone only to see many missed calls,messages from her parent ,even few from bhallas.

Ishita-kya ho raha hai ,why everyone is calling me .Ghar chalti hoon,shayad ab main Raman ko yaad aa gayi hoon.may be his behavior towards me will change.she thought and booked a cab to her home.

After an hour ,she reached her house only to see Mr and Mrs bhalla sitting with her parent along with ruhi while Raman was nowhere .

Ruhi went to her running and said-aap Kahan thi,I was waiting for u.aapne ruhi se promise Kiya tha that u will come soon.

Ishita cupped her face and said kissing her-sorry bachcha.agli baar aisa nahi hoga.

Amma-there will be no next time,kyunki ab tum ruhi se nahi milogi.she said making Ishita shocked while ruhi started crying hearing this.

That's all for now,enjoy.

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Too good wow flash back is so good 

Now twist is clear

Please continue soon

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely emotional update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Very NYc flashback... ND the update too..

But last Mai ye kesa shocked dia .

shavetamehta32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome mind blowing fantastic fabulous waiting for the next part update soon

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm