PreRishAT #112|The Universe Works In Mysterious Ways|Reminder NT P117 - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

Aaj ka WU was hilarious 

They played lag ja gale , kabhi Khushi kabhi Gam & ram ram Jai raja ram πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£

Wow this is hilarious. For old generation people lag ja, for new generation KKKG and for Ramayan fans ka this and I think Ramayan fans just cursed the hell out of ekta πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

forbidden thumbnail

Money is honey. She wants the honey but ain’t getting the honey or bunny 1.6 is good for her dream project. Now only amna might be able to save it or they will bring back bajaj sooner then we thought or this show is doomed shut down forgotten and S1 is always remembered 😎πŸ₯³

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I am missing this tune badly , My RB 😭

https://twitter.com/icecoldveins_/status/1186998357258051585

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is that...is that a Erica's acting appreciation post I see on the first page... good god..😳 I know we aren't allowed to discuss forum stuff here but this time am just..shocked. I want the last 1 month back for myself. Such a waste. Everything. It really feels like an alternate universe with some people. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
forbidden thumbnail

popcorn 🍿 kaho everyone for seeing everything flying 

forbidden thumbnail

Anyone going out for Halloween πŸŽƒ 

Next Thursday is party day! 

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Money is honey. She wants the honey but ain’t getting the honey or bunny 1.6 is good for her dream project. Now only amna might be able to save it or they will bring back bajaj sooner then we thought or this show is doomed shut down forgotten and S1 is always remembered 😎πŸ₯³

Imagine how embarrassing it would feel for Ekta if the reboot of  favourite show got called off so early.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Reemz11

Imagine how embarrassing it would feel for Ekta if the reboot of  favourite show got called off so early.

Don't see it happening. The show will run as long as she wants it to run. But the TRPs will tell the truth and that itself is proof enough. 

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

If they think only komo can give them there trps they should have waited for Hina. Amna is just not working how much saw her past two days πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Aaj ka Pata nahi πŸ˜†

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Don't see it happening. The show will run as long as she wants it to run. But the TRPs will tell the truth and that itself is proof enough. 

TRPs will matter to the channel though. They’ll always have the last say